one

"MICHAEL MELL, WHITE LOAD!" Rich screamed as he knocked over his lunch tray.

"Hey!" Christine shouted at the boy that hurt her best friend since diapers.

She went on to give a lengthy (and very accurate) rant to and about Rich but Michael seemed to zone out.

Technically speaking the only thing right about that statement was his name. Michael was half filipino so he wasn't technically 'white', more Asian.

Contrary to popular belief, Michael wasn't overweight. (He was actually pretty toned but no one wanted to know that.) Maybe it was the red baggy hoodie he always wore or the big black glasses that framed his face and exaggerated its roundness that made them think so.

Or maybe it was because popular kids like the Heathers told everyone to think so.

Ever since middle school, when they all got bigger, people seemed to fall into certain social classes and it just so happened that Michael was sent to the bottom.

Though that didn't stop Michael from hoping and dreaming for his happily ever after. Sometimes,

it just seemed too far away.

Suddenly the whole cafeteria was laughing at Christine but she brushed it off cooly like she always did and led him to their table far away from everyone else.

"Assholes." She scoffed and pulled out her lunch. She ripped the sandwich in half and handed it to Michael.

"Thanks." Michael giggled.

Christine's scowl finally turned into a smile because of her best friend. Though it didn't last long because just in time, the heathers waltzed into the cafeteria.

The colors red, green and yellow (like a stoplight) seemed to be the brightest colors in the whole room. If Michael was at the bottom of the food chain, these three girls would be the top.

The yellow one was Heather Brooke Nacnamara, her dad is loaded! He sells engagement rings.

The green one was Heather Jenna Duke, no discernible personality but her mom did pay from implants.

And last but not the least, Heather Chloe Chandler, the almighty. She is a mythic bitch.

They're solid Teflon, never bothered. Everyone would give anything to be like them.

"We on for movie night?" He asked brining Christine out of her daze and making her smile again. 

"Yeah you're on jiffy puff detail." She said.

"I rented the princess bride!" Michael said excitedly.

"Woah! Again? Don't you have that memorized by now?" Christine chuckled.

"What can I say," He blushed as he sees a certain boy in the corner of his eye. "I'm a sucker for a happy ending."

He was looking right at Jeremy Heere. Michael has been in love with the boy since kindergarten.

the chapters seem a bit short but trust me this story is over 4000 words so I really have to cut it up