Episode 1: The end , the beggining.

.

My name is Kim Minju , 16 years old

My name is Kim Minju , 16 years old. I have a guy I always talk with secretly every night a guy who is very special to me , he sends me sweet messages and calls me everyday
he always makes me laugh , he comforts me as if he only exist to make me smile ...
he's not just sweet,
he's also tall and handsome
he's the best man ever, he's almost perfect 💕
he's my everything and  even though we can't be together , I will only love that guy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That guy is my older brother
Choi Byungchan

now you might be wondering why we have different last names

it's because our parents decided to end their marriage.
As a result they divided their properties, the house , the furnitures , their money and even responsibilities including the custody to their own children .

Mom took me, Dad took Oppa
Mom and I moved to Jeju
Dad and Oppa stayed in seoul, There he works as a Lawyer

Just like that we all became strangers.

until that day when my brother found me , from that day both of us became a family again, secretly.

Mom and Dad ended things in a bad note, they hated each other so much that they don't want to see each other faces anymore. That means byungchan and I can't be found out.

Dad is the ace lawyer on the firm where he is working , Mom is an ethics teacher.
Growing up mom would tell me that dad is a Bad person
DAD MIGHT HAVE DONE SOME UNETHICAL THINGS FOR HER TO SAY THAT.

One night, While mom was preparing for our dinner. A news about a gang haze flashed on the screen .

"A seventeen year old boy found covered in blood in a parking lot near his own school , the victim was rushed in the hospital but later declared DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
the victim was confirmed to be CHOI BYUNGCHAN , An honor student of the said school , there was still no clear reason of his death, the police will do an autopsy with the remains of Mr. Choi for further investigation"

My heart sank, I was sitting there still ... i didn't even realize that mom collapsed on the ground weeping... At the screen , My first love's picture was flashed.