"Yeah?"

Mikey gives me an evil look before switching his gaze back to his brother.

"Elle has a problem, and I think you can help fix it."

"Of course, anything." Then he looks at my horrified expression, and his eyebrows pull together slightly. "What is it?"

"You see Gee, Elle's never-" He's interrupted by me slapping my hands over his mouth. "Shniffed naneenoddy!"

Gerard looks really panicked now. "What? Elle, what is it?" An awkward smile is placed upon his face, calming me somewhat. I smile the soppiest smile ever, like an obsessed fangirl seeing her idol on TV.

"Nothing!" And then Mikey deicides to be really immature, and bites my hand.

"Ow! Mikey!"

But a triumphant look stops me in my tirade. Oh god.

"Elle's never kissed anyone!" He shouts before I can stop him.

Me and Mikey turn our heads slowly towards Gerard, who is now blushing a firetruck-red. He's looking anywhere but us and I feel so sorry for him.

Mikey elbows me and winks. I just shove him away from me and run into the bathroom. I slam the door behind me and sit down with my back against it. My head is dropped into my hands and I heave a sigh.

I can hear the boys talking and focus on the dripping of the tap. No way, do I want to hear what they're saying about me. Gerard's probably telling Mikey about how I'm such a weirdo, and how he would never kiss me. Understandable.

Then I hear footsteps, coming towards the bathroom. I stay as still as I can. I have no clue why: it's not like they're unsure about my whereabouts.

I hear the person sit down next to the door with a huff.

"Elle? I'm so sorry about Mikey. He's a douche." Mr Huffy's making my heart burn. But I've not suddenly sprouted a beard. I still can't play the drums. And I also have no clue who I'm talking about, maybe I've finally lost it...

Oh wait.

"... It's okay, I've only ever kissed, like, two people. And I didn't even want too! One was a dare, and the other, well, she just forced herself on me." I say, my face feeling like a tomato on fire.

I can relate to that. It's a surprise the dude hasn't been raped yet!

"Mikey's kissed more people than me!" What?! I'm asking Mikey about that later! "So, it's really not that bad, if you think about it."

I sigh. "Okay." So I get up and unlock the door.

Gerard is just standing up when I see him, and he seems taller than ever. Then he leans forward and presses his slightly chapped lips to my forehead. My hearts soars, and sinks at the same time.

"I know that wasn't even a real kiss, but I'd say... it was a half kiss, between... friends?" He offers. Now I'm feeling depressed.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks." I paint a pitiful half-smile onto my suddenly tired face. Gerard just seems... shy.

And with perfect timing, Mikey hollers, "Oi! Come on lovebirds! We need to get this room done!"

So me and Gerard look at each other and shrug. His pleasant smile is a serious contrast to my wavering grimace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!" Gerard says.

"Finally!" Mikey shouts.