"I want coffee, who's with me?" I shout, fist in the air. The need for caffeine snuck up on me, so now I'm desperate.

"YES!" Mikey screams and sprints out of the room. I can hear him stumbling down the stairs in his haste. Me and Gerard look at each and burst out laughing- one of those awfully cliche moments straight from a cheesy movie. But it's funny, and our giggles soon into howls of laughter when we hear Mikey shout, "Guys! Come on!" So we - attempt to - compose ourselves and walk out the room in a dignified manner. Of course, it doesn't work because we can hear Mikeys impatient mumblings from the kitchen. We have to grip each others arms to stop each other from falling down the stairs. When we finally make it downstairs, Gerad's bright red in the face and his big hazel eyes are watering. I have no doubts that I look the same, just less beautiful.

"God guys! Take your time! I'm desperate here!" Mikey whines from next to the coffee machine.

"W-why couldn't you just make it yourself?" I ask, breathless.

"Because this thing is fuckin' confusing!"

"Riiight." I walk up to him, hip-bump him out of the way and work my magic. Well, it's not really magic, just a push of one very obvious button.

"Hm." Mikey huffs. I just smirk.

************************************************************************************************

When we've finished our coffee, the paint has dried completely and Gerard gets drawing. While he expresses his talent for art, me and Mikey play 'Never Have I Ever'.

"Never have I ever... done a finger flip." I say. Mikey just gives me a blank look, and I say, "Skateboard trick." He nods.

"Never have I ever had an after school detention." He offers.

"Seriously?! Never?" Now that is shocking. I thought, with his sarcasm and attitude, he'd be in detentions all the time.

"Yep, never."

"I'm so changing that." I grin evilly and he just looks disturbed.

I cough and go on, "Never have I ever, kissed a girl."

" 'I'm so changing that'." Mikey says, smirking that signature smirk. "Okay then, never have I ever... kissed a boy!"

I just roll my eyes, then say, quietly, "Me neither." Then I look behind me at Gerard who, thankfully, is lost in his masterpiece that is Glenn Danzig.

"Really...? Now that is interesting..." Mikey has this look on his face, showing that he's deep in thought. Uh oh.

"And you're not going to change that!" I say before he gets anything out.

"Not me! I know someone that could though..." His eyes flick to Gerard for a second before settling back on me, glistening with mischief.

Grrr.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Because what?"

"Lots of reasons!"

"Like what?"

"Well..." I look around the room, avoiding both him and Gerard, who's still ignorant to the subject our conversation is on.

Then Mikey says the one thing I don't wanna hear. "Gerard?" That one daunting name spirals through the air and hits Gerard, who turns around with a 'just-woken-up' kind of look.

His hair is slightly ruffled from where he keeps running his fingers through it. His eyebrow's raised in confusion as to why we've interrupted him. His eyes are wide, dark and beautiful as ever. His mouth is quirked up in a welcoming smile. He's still half-turned towards the wall, like he's already preparing to turn back around and carry on drawing.