Maybe

Adeline

I'm getting out of the hospital today. So me and Nik are going to Ibiza. To find Freya. He wants to do a spell on me to keep me from becoming a vampire. I want to be one but he don't want it. "Ready?" He asked me. I smiled lightly and nodded. "Lots is rest and fluids" Jo reminded. I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you Jo" I said before we left. "I'm gonna stop by the house and run in and pack us a bag" he said as we started driving. "I'm tired" I said softly. "I'll bring a pillow and blanket" he said. I nodded before we got to the house. He ran in and I called Ric. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey Ric it's Adeline" I said. "Your out of the hospital?" He asked. "Bout to be out of the country. Me and Nik are going to Ibiza. To find his sister" I said. "You just got out of the hospital. There is no way you can take that flight" Ric said. "I'll be okay. It's what Nik wants" I said. "What do you want Adeline?" He asked. I sighed before seeing Nik walk out. "I got to go. I love you" I said before hanging up. Nik loaded up the trunk before handing me a blanket and pillow. "I'm gonna lay in the back so I can sleep"
I said. He nodded and I got on the back laying down and he handed me a apple juice and some strawberries. I thanked him before he got in and drove. We are driving most of the way there. I pulled out my phone and texted Ric.

Adeline - What I want is love. And a home. After all this I will get that. For now I keep hope