The torchwood terror. chapter 8. Meeting my dad.

She points "down the hall to the right, that is the only room we've allowed the tardis to land"

I follow where she told me. Realizing that this is the first time I will meet the Doctor the day I've been waiting for. I quicken my pace. I enter the room looking around. The room is dark and has a few table and chairs in it. "I wonder what room this is.." suddenly I hear the sound of the tardis materializing in front of me a couple of meters. I slowly walk walk forward. I hear the tardis listening intently. "Doctor is it really you?" My words echoing in the quiet room. I'm still thinking it's a trap for him being here, but I want to see him. The tardis lands completely. Inside the tardis the Doctor orders clara to stay inside. "Clara stay here." She replies "ok." As he is stepping out the door. He sees me and I hear him whisper my name. "Katrina. .." apon seeing him I am filled with inspiration and hope. "Doctor..." I run to him and hug him. He puts his hand on my arm. Looking at me. My eyes in tears "you're so grown up.."

"I've missed you so much dad...every night I would look up at the stars and dream of meeting you and.... now you're here... I love you..dad."

He hugs me back. "Oh katrina..." and kisses my head. Then he feels the cuts on my back making me wince a little. "What the hell have they done to you!?"

I look up my eyes still full of tears but now my tears turn from tears of joy to tears full of pain and my face turning to a worried face. "They mostly whipped me. Dad you got to get out of here. It's a trap they want to catch you and they are probably using me as bait." I look at him straight in the eyes. My first time seeing him. I don't want to lose him. "You've got to get out of here if they find you here... I don't want to lose..you again. Too many times I thought you had died and left me. Please... get out of here, Doctor. " He looks at me straight in the eyes. "I will not leave you." He turns me around gently to look at the cuts on my back. "How much does it hurt?" "Not that much but blimey when they first whipped me it hurt. But now it's just sore, it's fine" He keeps examining the cuts "they don't look fine." Pulling out his sonic he scans the cuts. "Oh katrina...." I turn around again to face him. "Ok I lied. They hurt so much. Doctor you got to get out of here"

He covers his mouth "katrina. ...I'm so sorry." I look into his eyes knowing something is wrong. "Doctor...? What is it?..." He gives a a serious worried look "Katrina. They....poisoned you." I look up suprised but knowing that something was up when they started being nice to me. "What?... must of been why they.." I feel my forehead suddenly not feeling feel and feeling faint. "Oh... I dont.. feel so..." I pass out, the Doctor catching me. "Katrina? No katrina! You got to stay awake!"

The leader personal walked into the room. "Hmmm I see the poison has taken its affect. Don't bother trying to wake her up Doctor. She will be out for a while. Oh and miss clara. You might as well come out you are no safer in there." She walks out of the tardis. "Doctor? What happened?" The Doctor is still holding katrina in his arms looking down at her. "Oh katrina..."