7. Cosplaying

<Tomura's POV>

I was sitting outside of the mall. I decided to go out to the mall with Kai. I guess this was sorta like a date so I wore a lilac hoodie and light blue jeans. It's basic yet a good outfit.

Then I saw Kai. He was wearing a green long sleeves shirt, his usual black mask, and jeans. (BeSt JeAneSt)

I only wanted to go to the mall to check out this one store and probably get some food. Kai said tomorrow he actually wanted to go to this other mall. It was the mall where I nearly killed Deku. "Okay, Tomura. Where do you want to go?" "Oh, it's this cool cosplay store!" I said walking into the mall. Kai tilted his head, "I didn't know you liked cosplay." I giggled and continued to walk to the store. I eventually found it. It was cool.

It had cosplays of many different animes! Like Food wars, Umaru, Shonen Maid, and more! I explored the store and I found the Assassination Classroom's side. I like that show it's pretty good. "Hey, Kai wanna try out some costumes?" "Sure." He says. I then went to look for a cosplay. It was Nagisa from Assassination Classroom. Plus he has the same hair as me well kinda ish. I looked over at Kai and he picked Karma.

We changed and looked at each other. Kai looks good as Karma. "You look really good Kai!" I said, "You do too." He says, chuckling. I remember making Kai watch Assassination Classroom with me. It was fun. "Hey, Tomura. Why don't you wear that dress Nagisa had to wear in that one scene?" I pause not knowing what he was talking about but then I remembered. It was that scene where he had to sneak in a club. (from what I remember.) I started to blush, "Uhh... KAI!!" I yelled covering my face all he did was a laugh. "You'd look good in a dress though!" "No, I won't!" "Come on!" "OKAY! Fine..." I yelled, surrendering.

I left to find the dress and found it. I grabbed it. Now I'm regretting my life choices...

I then went to the changing room to change into the dress. I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. I looked pretty good, to be honest.

I walked out of the changing room and Kai was standing outside waiting for me. I looked me up and down. He was blushing pretty hard. Like it was noticeable. I giggled. "You look really hot in that." He said out of the blue, "Like really God damn hot". I started to blush like crazy when he said that. I covered my face with my hands and then I heard a phone. I peaked out of my hands Kai was taking a picture of me! This made me blush more if that's even possible.

He chuckled and then put his phone back into his pocket. "Okay. Since you had to wear that dress I'll let you choose." "Oh okay... I want you to wear that pink apron from that one scene!" I said. Kai looked at me with an expression of regret. I giggled, "Go on! I had to wear this dress so you wear that!" "Fine." He then left.

He came back with a pink apron on. It was really girly which made me laugh. He also had the little hat thing as well. "You look beautiful!" I said laughing like no tomorrow. He was blushing from embarrassment, "Oh come on Kai! At least you didn't have to wear a dress that is really short!" "Yeah... I know I just never wore something so pink and girly." "Whatever!" I said. He took off the apron and the little hat thing. "No fair!" "This wig is falling off. Also, that apron is uncomfortable and embarrassing." Then I hear some giggling from behind us. I turned my head to see two girls behind us. "Hey, you two! You guys look good in those. Especially you Nagisa!" The girl said, "Yeah!" That other girl said in agreement.
I blushed in embarrassment cause of those girls.

"They're not lying though." Kai added, which made the girls squeal. "I'm getting out of this dress and cosplay." I said leaving quickly.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hope you enjoyed this!

If I made you cry cause of Assassination Classroom I am very sorry!