"Thank you for deciding to stay." She says softly before pushing against my chest. I fall back into a pillow of white, falling through an endless abyss of white. Different visions, some memories, some visions of the future all around me. They all play before me, but my mind only latches onto one. Jake, fully conscious and in my arms. In the same second it was there, all of it is gone. I gasp for breath, taking in a large lung full of air. My eyes snap open to see Athena looking at me, hands cupping my face.

"Thank you." I tell her before she passes out. I manage to catch her before she hits the ground. Scanning my surroundings, I see that everyone is gone, it no longer sounds like anyone is fighting. Lifting Athena in my arms, I leave and head towards Wynnona's ship, finding it open. Wynnona sits on the top of the ship, changed out of her fancy dress in her usual wear. Leather jacket, skinny jeans, combat boots. I smile as I watch her take a swig of what I assume to be alcohol. Something that looks kind of like a head sits beside her. Other than that, she looks breathtaking in the fading light of the planet's sun.

"Wynnona!" I shout to get her attention, wide smile on my face.

Wynnona

"Wynnona!" I hear my name shouted from behind me. I sniffle again, but don't turn around.

"Fuck off Brett, I told you to leave me the hell alone." I growl back.

"I'm offended you think me to be your second rate, adoptive brother." I almost cry in joy. "My eyes are obviously a better blue then his." I jump down and drop my bottle, everything coming second to the view of my brother in front of me, alive.

"You're alive." I cry as I run into his open arms. He lightly laid the girl in his arms down before lifting me up into a tight hug. My legs dangle under me, my feet barely off the ground as I cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay Wyatt, I'm here. I'm alive." He keeps whispering to me until I calm down. I pull away from him and punch his shoulder as hard as possible. "Ow!" He glares at me.

"Never do that again you jackass!" I shout at him. He looks as though he's about to argue back but we are stopped by a sweet, melodic laugh from beside us. The beautiful woman I had been seeing in my dreams sat beside us, a large smile on her lips, eyes pinched closed in laughter as she laughed full and heartily at us. To say I was speechless or dazzled would be an understatement. When she stopped laughing, I offered her my hand to help her up.

Her soft fingers meet mine and the world around me fades. Her eyes lock on mine and all I can see is her. Her dazzling hazel eyes, perfect smile, even her hair looks perfectly messy. I am beyond breathless as she smiles sweetly at me. I pull her to her feet; she stands on her shaky legs for only a moment before she falls. Instinctively, I reach forward to catch her, holding her securely to my body. I look over to Giovanni as her delicate hands cling to my body, her head resting on my shoulder. He gives me a smile, like he knows something I don't. Before I can say anything, loud footsteps come from my ship.

"You're alive!" Lillian shouts as she runs from Oriana's arms to Giovanni, hugging him. He smiles wide at everyone and hugs them all as well, Brett only shaking his hand. I think he now notices the space that speaks volumes between Keya and Brett.

"Giovanni, I asked Oriana this already, but would you be willing to train me to fight?" She asks. Brett instantly steps in, attempting to continue being a protective boyfriend. But it seems weird, we all know his secret now.

"That's a terrible idea, what if you get hurt again." I must admit, I can see the hurt in his eyes, the hurt and love he has for Keya. Brett has never been an emotional person, but I can clearly see every emotion he feels.

"When did you start caring if I got hurt? Last time I checked, you didn't." Keya gives him a harsh growl with an equally cutting glare. Star whimpers and jumps out of her hold, coming to me and the white-haired beauty in my arms. I'd forgotten she was still in my arms.