"Hello, Ken, Peach and professor. This is Yûsuke" Momoko greeted as soon as they arrived.

"Hello. Nice to meet you" the professor shook hands with him.

"Hi. Thanks for accepting to help me" Yûsuke responded.

"No need to thank us! We're just doing our job!" Ken answered him.

Peach started smelling Yûsuke.

"I'm still grateful" Yûsuke replied to Ken.

"He smells like black z-rays" Peach announced.

"We'll make some tests to figure out what happened to you and your brothers" professor explained.

"What's a black z-ray? Am I sick or something?" Yûsuke asked.

"Relax. We'll explain everything" Momoko tried to calm him.

"Yeah, but first, we need to make those tests. After that, hopefully, we'll be able to answer all your questions" the professor added.

Yûsuke sighed and accepted. The professor and Ken made a few tests to him while Momoko waited, watching tv and eating candy. After an hour, everything was ready.

"Done. We have the tests' results" the professor announced.

Momoko stood up from the couch and approached Yûsuke, Ken, Peach and the professor.

"And?" Momoko and Yûsuke asked at the same time.

"Peach was right. Yûsuke still has a small quantity of z-rays on his body" the professor explained, "however, his power is inactive for some reason."

"How is that even possible?" Momoko asked with surprise.

"I guess it's because he doesn't use his powers anymore. He can't even remember he has them! Maybe his memory is affecting his ability to use them" Ken explained.

"Wait! Z-rays?! Powers?!" Yûsuke interrupted them, "What are you talking about?!"

"Yûsuke, I know this is hard to believe but, you and your brothers have powers, just like me" Momoko tried to explain.

"Wait. So you mean we're superheroes too? The Powerpuff boys?" he asked, a little confused but at the same time excited.

"Actually, you're the bad guys. The Rowdyruff boys" Ken replied to him.

"Come on. I'll show you" Momoko guided him to the computer.

The rest followed her too. Momoko started playing some old tapes of The Rowdyruff boys fighting against the girls. Flashbacks started jumping into Yûsuke's head.

"Yeah, I think I remember now" he said.

"Remember the monkey who destroyed our school? Mojo Jojo? He created you by using the black z-rays. The girls and I got our powers from white z-rays. That's why we're good and you were mean to us" Momoko explained him.

Yûsuke started thinking about it for a moment. At first he thought it was all a joke or something, but the boys on the tapes were very similar to him and his brothers. Plus, he could remember must of the events now. Still, it was hard to imagine that they were created by an evil monkey and not from a pair of lovely parents.

"Yûsuke" Momoko whispered to him, worried about his silence.

"So what happened to us? Why can't we remember anything?" Yûsuke finally talked, barely able to speak.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have an explanation fot that" the professor apologized.

"But I know someone who does" Yûsuke told himself.