Why are you touching him? Don't catch the uglyness he's carrying around"

After 20 more comments like those I lost it.

"ALL YALL CAN SUCK MY ASSNO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT TF YALL THINK SO TAKE YALL HOMOPHOBIC ASSES SOMEWHERE WITH ALL THAT! THE NEXT PERSON TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME  OR RAYAN WINT BE CATCHING A DISEASE . THEY WILL BE CATCHING THESE FUCKING HANDS!"

Slience was all I heard. Good. At least they know not to fuck with me or Rayan no more.

.

.

.

Rayan.

See. I knew it. Don't trust anybody. To think me and Jacob might have been friends too. Well that idea is out the window. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in the nurses office. How the hell did I get here. No one and I mean no one likes me enough to touch me. I swear they think gayness is contagious but its whatever. I was going to get up into a voice spoke.

"You're okay."

This nigga. He is last one I want to see right now. How do you be nice to someone and then set them up like that. I simply walked out the door and headed to my locker.

Hey Rayan wait.I know you are mad  but hear me out. It was not a setup okay."

I swear he can read my mind but I let him continue.

"Rayan I didn't roll you that ball to get you hurt. I did it to help you. I  wanted you to stop hiding behind others and  just have fun. I didn't know it would end up like this. Listen I'm sorry okay. We were just getting somewhere and I don't want to start over .Oh and Rayan I was the one who carried you to the nurses offices if youre wondering but please don't shut me out"

This is the most funniest shit I ever heard. Someone cares about me. Me. No this must be a joke right. Right? Ain't no way in hell no one cares about me. Why would he care about me? I'm nothing but a ugly fag right. Now that I think about it maybe he was just being nice. I did need his help earlier. I turned towards him.

.

.

.

Jacob

I hugged him. I had too. I don't care what he thinks right now. I know he needs me. I didn't care if he didn't hugged back. I will fix what someone broke.

.

Rayan

I couldn't bare it any longer. I told myself I won't get hurt by anyone anymore and that's what I must do.I can't take this right now. I had to walk away. Its better this way. I know he doesn't want anything to do with me anyways. It's just a hug. I won't fall again. I just won't.

.

.

Jacob

He needs to know that someone does care. But then I felt his hands push my arms and he walked away. He walked away. After all we have AP Chemistry next. Did he forget he has to see me for the whole rest of the day? I won't give up. Not now . Not ever.