A tale of human and wolf: a love story chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was friday a sad day, because I wouldnt be able to see Damien until monday. I got myself ready and headed to my car for the short drive to school. I pulled into the parking lot at school and there standing in my parking spot, he was waiting. The sadness went away as he smiled an irresistable smile my way. I pulled into the parking spot as he moved to the side. I barely had my vehicle in park when my door flew open and a hand reached in to help me out. i could get use to this, not only was he the most handsome boy in this school, he was the most generous. I reached out my hand accepting his and he grabbed my bag with the other and helped me out. We didnt say anything as we walked inside for our body language was speaking for us.

" Did you sleep well last night?" He asked " No, it was horrible. I wish my father wasn't so protective. I want to be able to spend time with you." I replied sadly. " We will spend time together. I promised you that I wasn't going anywhere. I have a plan to get your father to change his mind " and he gave me one of his usual cheeky smirks. I wonder what he's going to do. " Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything irrational. I'm going to follow you home today and talk with your father one on one. Let him know that I'm not planning on hurting you, or breaking your heart." He must have seen the look on my face. " Does this mean that you want to be with me?" I asked puzzled. " Yes, silly. I want us to be together. You're the one. I know it. " He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me.

The warmth of his body was almost unbearable. But I didnt want to pull away, it felt so right in his arms. I felt that i belonged there and i know he felt it too. I began to get warmer, and had to pull away. " Did i do something wrong?" He asked. " No, but ur body is so warm, I was beginning to sweat." I replied. " Ya, that happens to me. Im like a walking heater over here." he started to laugh. I couldnt figure it out. He walked in long strides, moved faster then anyone I know and he was a human heater. Oh dont be silly Melanie. Its perfectly normal. He was to perfect not to have any flaws.

The day went by as it normally did, Damien met me after every class, we had lunch together and he met me after school to walk to the car. " I'll meet you at you house, so I can talk to you dad" he said as he opened up my door. " Ok sounds good. Im hoping this works." I crossed my fingers in the air. " Me too, Im sure your dad will be ok with me taking you out on a date after I talk to him." he smiled and shut my door. Panic was starting to set it. What if my dad was rude to him and Damien stopped talking to me. What if he changed my dads mind and we could be together? The ride home seemed longer that it has ever felt before. I really hope this works.

We both pulled up to the house at the same time, he parked on the road as I parked in the drive way. Before I could have it in park my door flew open and his had reached in to help me out. The front door opened. My dad was standing there, he was about to say something when " Hello Sir. My name is Damien White, I'm a friend of Melanies. I actually just stopped by to talk to you, I understand that Melanie isn't allowed to see me. Do you have a minute to talk with me Mr. Dickson?" To my surprise my dad stepped aside and waved for Damien to come in. " Good luck" i whispered as they entered into the house.

I walked up the stairs to my room, I was afraid to hear what they were talking about. I especially didnt want to hear if my dad was forbidding Damien to talk to me. Was that laughter I heard? They were having a good time down there. " Melanie, honey! Why dont you come down stairs and join Mr. white and I?" My father yellled up the stairs. I took a deep breath, and let out a sigh and headed down the stairs. Please, oh please, let there be good news to share. " This young man has informed me that he would like to take you on a date tomorrow night. Is this true?" I looked over at Damien, he smiled at me and nodded his head. " I guess so " I stated. " Then I guess you two have a date then." I was shocked. What had Damien said to my dad to make him change his mind? Maybe it was because my dad seen all the good I seen when I looked at him.

"Thanks for giving me a chance Mr. Dickson. You won't regret this. Good night Melanie I'll pick you up tomorrow night let's say six o'clock?" " Sure six sounds fine " I replied. I was jumping for joy inside. I was going on my very first date, with a guy I really liked and my dad was ok with it. I wonder what they talked about. " Good by son." My dad bellowed out to Damien as he headed to his truck. I looked at my dad, gave him a big smile and reached out and gave him a hug " Thanks Daddy for giving him a chance. " " Don't thank me. Thank that young man. If it wasn't for our talk, you wouldnt be going anywhere with that boy. " he patted my back and turned around and walked into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------theres more to come for this story... leave your comments and please vote!