You seemed completely oblivious to this but Jolyne had a HUMONGOUS crush on you. But you would never see it, insecure as you were. You didn't think a litteral queen like her would even be slightly attracted to a potato like you.

Everytime she complimented you, you would always respond with "Naah" and "Oh stop it you~" and most commonly "You're even better!".
You thought she said those things only to pump up your low self-esteem. But the truth is, she only wanted you to see yourself the way she saw you.

I mean, why would she even like you of all people. Sure you were nice but she could get way better, right? But to Jolyne, you were the most perfect angel she laid her eyes on. She couldn't ask for better than you.

You secretly thanked her for the nice compliments and was grateful to have her. Your heart would always swell with love when she commented on even the tiniest things about you. She made you feel so loved and desired, you wished you had the guts to tell her how you felt.

"Girl, hurry up and take the bottom off, I wanna see those cheeks" Jolyne added with a goofy grin.

"J-jojo!!!" You threw your shirt at her face in embarassment and she laughed "Cut it out! You're such a perv sometimes" your face was exploding in many shades of red but you couldn't help but smile at the same time. Even if you wanted to, you could never be mad at Jolyne.

You turned you back to her again to remove your bottom as Jolyne still had your shirt splayed all over her face. It smelled just like you she loved it. She would have to ask you if she could wear it one day, it was actually kind of cute too.

When she removed the cloth from over her head she just thought she was about to explode from that view in front of her. Her mouth agape, she let out a tiny squeak that she muffled instantly. Good thing you didn't hear it.

'sshhHHHHIIITTTTTTT!!!!' She hollered in her head while her heart was hammering her chest.

Currently, you were bent over to remove your bottom, giving her the best view of your butt. It wasn't much, and you didn't do it on purpose, but for Jolyne, you were pushing her to the edge.

You couldn't see it since your back was facing her, but behind you Jolyne was terribly agigated, trying to conceal her squeals and inhuman noises and basically looked like a crazy fangirl seeing her otp kiss.

Jolyne on her side was SCREECHING inside. She wouldn't be able to contain it longer. The more she looked at you, the more she imagined lewd things about you.

How round and soft-looking your ass was, like two delicious buns put together. She had to muster up all of the energy she had to not go and feel it up right now. And your thighs looked so enticing she wanted to cover them up in hickeys.

And those underwear, perfectly hugging your hips and... Black lace? How dare you! In front of her own two horny eyes.
It was like everything about you was made to break her.

She wiped some drool out of her mouth and controled her heavy breathing. She had to calm down and stop thinking, or else she would just pounce on you and traumatize you for life.

You went over to her desk to get your pajamas, which consisted of a cute nightgown. But before you could grab it, Jolyne rushed off the bed to get it before you.

"WAIT!!! Not yet!! I still want to admire that ass!!" She grabbed your PJs and held them above her head so that you couldn't get them.

"Wha- Jojo what are you doing?!" you stretched over to get them, but in vain. Screw her and her tall height. You grabbed her arm to try and lower it, but she was too strong and stood still.

She smirked down at you. From here, she had the most perfect view of your perky chest and she wanted to die on the spot.

"Hee hee, Y/N you're so cute I could squish you right now"

"Squish me when I'm not naked please! I'm cold!" you tried to reach up again by standing on your tippy toes, but just looked even more adorable to Jolyne who was grinning brightly.

You suddenly stumbled a little bit forward and bumped into Jolyne who stiffened up upon feeling your boobs against her chest. Then she looked at you, no longer smiling. Her eyes were cloudy and wide, like her soul had just left her body. She lowered her arm to your shoulders length.

You softly grabbed your nightgown and stepped back a little bit, snickering in victory. But when you saw no reactions from her, you stared at Jolyne with a bit of confusion.

"Jojo are you okay? What's wrong?" you asked concerned about her sudden change of attitude.

Jolyne didn't respond and just grabbed your shoulders, pulled you against her body again and snaked her strong slender arms around you.

You gasped at the contact. "Jo-!"

"Can we stay like this a little bit? I'm scared of what I might do to you if I look at you...." she lowly muttered with a soft tone that you never heard from her.

You didn't really understand what she meant by this, you only understood that she needed the embrace. You have known her long enough to understand the skinship she needed sometimes.
You happily complied and wrapped your arms around her torso, squeezing her a little bit and enjoying her warmth.

Jolyne was the most confortable person, and you were the best at hugs. You two were the perfect pair.

The tall girl calmed down and sighed as she enjoyed the softness of the moment. She needed some fluff to overpower her raging hormones.

She wouldn't dare taint you before you even talked about it or consented to it. Also, she definitely wanted to confess properly first. She knew how much of a romantic you were at heart, so she wanted to go slow for you to be sure you were ready.

She melted into the hug and let out a breath of delight as she was engulfed in your intoxicating scent.

"You're a little bit on edge Jojo, you want to talk about it?" you asked softly, rubbing your fingers up and down her back in a soothing gesture. She shuddered under your touch.

'Gosh' Jolyne thought. 'I really hit the jackpot'. Just when she thought you couldn't get more perfect.

Jolyne ran a hand through your soft hair and muttered "I'll tell you when the time comes... Now get dressed Y/N, I'll get us some drinks and snacks."

She slowly pulled away from the hug. She was going to confess to you in a better setting. Right now was too soon.

You looked into her eyes whispering an 'okay' and flashing her an angelic smile. You grabbed both her hands and continued.

"Tell me when you're ready, I'll always listen." you leaned up to kiss her cheek and Jolyne's heart skipped a beat. She smiled at you and walked off. You got dressed and flushed a bit.

"Oh Jolyne... I love you too..."

Bonus:

Before passing by the kitchen to get you both something to snack on, Jolyne went to the bathroom for a quick pee break.
But when she sat down, she looked at her underwear and sighed.

"Oh my god..."

-----

I hope she's not Out of character lol
There's not enough Jolyne x Reader in this filthy fanfiction world.