Chapter 2

Jacky's P.O.V.

Literally as we walked into to the hotel room I threw myself on my bed and Ally immediately went to post her picture on instagram and twitter every social media you can imagine.
Obviously I did the same because its not everyday you see fucking Ashton Fletcher Irwin and get to ride an elevator with him.

After that I set my phone on the nightstand and charged it.
After that I don't remember anything because I seriously knocked out.
I spent all last night studying for midterms on Monday and Tuesday.
"Wake up! I got us food!"
"Why do you yell at me all the time?" I say sitting up.
"That's the only way to get you up" She shrugs coming to my bed with pizza and drinks.
"You've been asleep for about 3 hours." She says taking a bite of the pizza.
"Still wasn't enough." I say also taking a bite.
"You're so lazy I swear."
"I am not! I spent last night studying for midterms."
"Boo hoo!" She says taking a sip from her drink.
I was about to talk when there was a knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT!" I scream hoping of the bed and running towards the door.
"Hi?" I say.
"Where is Ashton? Are you his girlfriend? Where is he hiding? What floor is he in? Tell us!!" A girl yells at my face.
"I don't know!" I say and before I knew it screaming fans were in our apartment.
Then security walked in blowing a whistle, then there was more screaming and a lamp shattering, it was a fucking mess.
When security got all of them out they apologized for the mess and said they will pay for the damage and that they were knocking on different people's hotel rooms.
"It's fine.... the lamp was ugly anyways." I say earning a laugh from security. I closed the door and picked up the broken lamp pieces carefully and washed my hands.

"What a crazy day!" Ally says laughing.
"Tell me about it!" I say taking a slice of pizza when there's a knock on the door again.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I say getting up again.
I opened the door, "I said it was fine the lamp was ugly any- holy shit."

There stood the father of my children, the man I was gonna marry, Calum Thomas Hood.

"We heard what happened, and came to apologize for the inconvenience."
I nod and just starred.
Suddenly the rest of the boys came and stood behind Calum, at that moment I didn't know how I was alive because it felt like I wasn't breathing.

"Who's is it?" Ally says walking towards the door.
"Oh my gosh....!" Was all she said.
"Mind if we come in?" Michael says.
I shake my head and move away to let them in.
"Im Calum, this is Luke-" He was cut off my Michael talking.
"I think they know who we are idiot." He says pointing at our shirts.
"Hey! You are the girls I saw in the elevator!" Ashton yells.
"Yup that's us." I say not keeping my eyes off them.
"Ashton wouldn't shut up about you guys! He said you guys were so nice and very pretty, he wasn't wrong." Luke says biting his lip.
"Thanks" was all I managed to say.
"I smell pizza.... are you guys eating pizza?" Michael asks.
"Yeah, want some?" Ally offers.
"Yes!!" Michael says walking to our 2 boxes of pizza we ordered.
"Michael! We came to apologize not eat their food!" Luke yells at him.
"No, it's fine. You guys can have some if you want." I tell them with a smile and close the door.
"Really? Okay." Calum says and all the boys go sit in out beds.

"Drink?" I offered
They all nodded and took a can.
"Will you guys be going to the concert?" Ashton asked looking at Ally then at me then back at Ally.
"Yes actually! We saved up for 6 months to see you, we even got VIP so you guys won't be able to get rid of us so easily after this." I say and all the boys laugh.
"Can't wait to see you there." Calum says looking at me.
"Thank you for the food, we actually owe you guys now." Luke says and starts picking up the mess the boys left.
"It's fine, we'll clean up." I say taking the empty cans from Lukes hand.
"Wow, you guys are really nice." He says looking at me with his blue eyes.
"Thanks." Ally says and throws away the empty pizza boxes.

"We will get going now, thank you guys for everything." Ashton says and smiles.
"You're welcome, see you soon!" Ally says smiling at Ashton.
They were about to leave when Calum stops half way.
"Wait!" He says and all the boys stop.
"Now what Calum?" Michael groans.
"We never got your names..." He says turning to looking at us
"Oh yeah.... Well my name is Ally Anderson.
"And I'm Jacky O'Connell" I say with a smile.
"You guys have really nice names." Michael told us.
"Thanks." I said
"Thank you." Ally said.
With that the boys walked out of our hotel room.