▪︎<~ Chapter 8~>▪︎

ابدأ من البداية

She went into the girls locker room and surprisingly,it was just her. She was the first to arrive.

Why haven't I thought of using that route?

It's much safer,easy,sneaky and fast way to get to class. By blending with the crowd and walk through different hallways and exits that she knows.

After a while,she went back out to see a few girls were changing as well. That means she's been in there for about 5 minutes. The usual route took about 10 minutes to arrive due to the slow walking and the torturing.

Going in the court,she saw Dick along with her PE teacher discussing about something. She shrugged it off and waited patiently behind them. Not too far and not too near. A nice distance. Just nice.

A few minutes later,the court soon filled with noisy students but soon getting silenced by the loud whistle from the instructor. Making them instantly shut up.

Finally,the noises is getting on my nerves.

Fun fact,this is the only subject that's not included the bitches. Which made the subject her favourite. Also,means that he was there too. She felt relieved and safe for a while.

Getting into 2 lines. They begin a stretching session for about 5 minutes so it won't injured her ankles or any part of her muscle/body while doing some exercises. While the others wasn't really took the exercise seriously until one of them had to go to the nurse's office. Camile definitely don't want that happen to her.

She put her hands up in the air as her fingers collided and stretched to front and slightly bent halfway and goes up again.

In this case,the girls line up in front while the boys at the back row. What you thought was right. When the girls bent down,the eyes of the boys' were on them.

Their ass.

Camile blushed at the thought and cringed as well,because behind her was him. She hated how deep inside she liked the feeling of it. Finally,the session finished and it was dodge ball time. The class groaned while some of them was whisper-yelled 'yes'.

oh how great.

It was a fun and torturous game at the same time because sometimes her teammates reactions when the ball hit them was hilarious so her job was laughing for the whole period. Which is why it made the subject her favourite. Fun times.

This is one of those days. She'll cherish this opportunity for her one time happiness. Plus,the people in here were all great and wouldn't do anything to her. They find her quite friendly and interesting. It's like those normal classmates that would support you and actually knows you.

This was the class that has them. With Dick in here was just a bonus. She was very grateful and thankful for this class she had.

The game was simple. Separated in 2 groups. Boys versus Girls. She saw all the boys giving smirks while some of them were puffing and huffing to the girls as if they're gonna win this game. Actually,they always win. Because why,the girls were a bit useless. With just balls coming their way,they would screech and be like idiots that were being threatened by a lot of disgusting things to their face. That's why the girls always lose. Camile was trying her best dodging and throwing the balls back to the boys.

They get into positions as they waited for the instructor to blow the whistle to start the tournament. A few seconds passed until the whistle was heard. Everyone was storming to the front as they get the ball throw at each other. While Camile had a strategy this time. This time,she was not gonna let them win.