assualt

D POV

I woke up to see Bree laying on my chest slobbing all over me... I chuckled to myself , as I got up & picked up Bree carrying her bridal style to our bed room , laying her on the bed. I did my hygiene and all that stuff getting dressed..... I got a call from my sister. She was just checking in on me. While I'm in the kitchen fixing me some Gatorade I realize it was 12 an Bree should be awoke. I walk back into the room to see her legs on the floor with the top part of her body on the bed... I thought to myself *my baby tired... & damnnnnn she sleep wild asff !!!*..... I was taken out of my thoughts as I heard Bree groaning and sitting up holding her head. I chuckled & asked "you OK" she made a loud sigh & got out the bed shoving me out her way going to the rest room........ 20 minutes after she came out with a tank top n gym shorts on....... Thinking to myself *the hell her problem is*

Cam POV

Monae made us breakfast thus morning... I swear this girl my everything... I wanna do something real nice for her.

I was finished eating & still watching this silly ass show *bad girls club* then monae phone went off & it was her mother calling her. They talked for a few minutes. As she ended the conversation I grabbed our plates and glasses taking them to the kitchen. She came a minute later hopping on the counter. "So...... What you wanna do today" monae asked I just shrugged an replied "ionn care.... What you Thinking" "wanna just have a in day...? You know.... Just chilling then maybe go out for lunch?...." "Ightt" .

Bree POV

I woke up today not feeling my best.... I made my way to the bathroom & got cleaned up.... I was finished an dressed walking out to D looking at me. I sighed an walked over to him. Giving him a hug.... Then outta no where.... I started to cry......

D POV

As Bree walked out she rolled her eyes & walked over to me , hugging me... I was first thrown off but hugged back. Then Bree started to cry... I thought I did something I pulled away asking "baby what's wrong ?" She threw her head back an answered "I don't know.........." She whipped her tears away.... "Baby can you go to the store for me" I nodded yeah... She then called out everything she wanted... " OK so.... King Hersey bars , a few kit kats , some sour gummy worms , a big bag of salt n vinager chips , a Mr.Good bar , and special chocolate *dark chocolate*" I looked at her like I seen a ghosts... Then I thought The grumpiness , the weird out of no where crying... , these snacks , her outfit for today lol..... My baby having her time of the month...or its coming..SOON. Ahhhhh Damn..... I hate this time of the month... She's crazy !!!!! I made my way to the store & seen a old friend from back middle school & might I say....she's looking good as hell...not netter than my baby. But she looking good. She walked up smiling... & hugged me. "OMGSH D I haven't seen you in a while.... How are you ?" I replied "good , good what about yourself ?" "Fine... But I gotta go.. So text me?" I hesitated... Then nodded "Ightt yeah" I handed her my iPhone 5s An she put her number in. Saving it as "niyahh " I grabbed the phone , got the things Bree needed & left.. Now I know what y'all thinking. *why tf I got her number* but it ain't even like that , she was a friend & we just gone chill one day.. Maybe.

I get to the house , I walk in to hear Bree sobs......

Monae POV

So today me & Cam are gonna chill in today & go out for lunch. Right now were getting ready to go to golden corral. I decided just to wear dark blue jeans , A long sleeve white shirt & my taxis. Cam wore a regular white shirt , Dark blue jean shorts and his taxis. We got out to the car an he started the car , pulling out of the drive way.

Bree POV

So D went to the store for me & I started to watch this really good movie on LMN called *Assault* then someone walked in the door.........