Does he realize what this could do to her? What it could do to me? He's destroying me. That's what he wants, I know it is, and I can't help but to let him. She's my everything. She's all I have left and with out her, I am nothing.

"Ya' know, I find it quite impressive that you've found us, Niall." He looked to his watch. "And in three hours, impressive. Bravo!" He waved his hands through the dense, dark air, smiling a vicious and wicked smile.

"Enough of the games, Luke." Harry imputed.

"What games, Styles? Last time I checked, Aubrey or whatever was perfectly fine. We can always change that if you want to make this a game." He smirked. I have to say that for once I was honestly intimidated and freaked out by the maniac, but I wouldn't let him know that.

"Cut the shit, Luke!" I growled. "Where the fuck is Khloe?"

Just then another car pulled into the driveway. An older man stepped out, throwing a set of keys towards the pink prick.

"Just in time, Andrew. Did you get the little shit?"

"Yeah, he's in the trunk." I glanced to Harry to see him giving me the same look.

"What the fuck is he doing in the trunk!?" Luke yelled as Andrew shrunk back.

"I don't know! I thought you-" He stopped talking as Luke pinched the bridge of his nose, tilting his head back.

"Jeez, you're the worst employ I've ever hired, I swear!" He looked back to him. "Well don't just fucking stand there! Get him out before we get the damn police called on us!" He shouted at the man.

Andrew nodded quickly, running to the back of the car. We all watched as he opened the trunk and pulled out a kid not much younger than I. He had dark hair and an olive skin tone. He screamed as a piece of duck tape was ripped off his mouth.

"What the fuck! You were supposed to help my get him here, not tie me up and stuff me in the boot of a car!"

"Shut your mouth, pussy boy." The pink haired guy spoke.

"Michael, take care of Calum. Niall and I are going in here to get the girl." Luke spat, before motioning for me to follow.

I was really confused by this whole scenario as I glanced to Harry before hesitantly following Luke towards the steps of the old house.

All the lights were on, but you weren't able to see through the white, laced curtains. I heard a girly scream and my eyebrows shot up as my ears instantly picked up on whose voice it was.

God, please don't be letting this happen.

"Listen Horan, you need to get the girl and bring her out here. Don't tell her we're here. I'm giving you thirty minutes. Do as I say and no one gets hurt. If you don't, Calum-" he directed back to the dark haired boy "will be the one to pay."

"What the fuck is this for, Luke?" I growled.

"Nothing to worry about. That is as long as you follow your tasks given."

"And what makes you think that I can trust you?"

"Do you want Khloe to remain safe?" I rolled my eyes. "Then you'll do as I say."

"This is ridiculous, Luke. You can't just fucking kidnap someone and threaten to kill just because you fucking feel like it."

"Just do as I say, Horan!" If I wasn't so done with his shit, I'd probably knock the hell out of him. But instead, as another squeal was heard along with whimpering, I swallowed deeply and knocked on the door, afraid of what was happening past these walls.