|Chapter 1|

The bright light of the sun hit my nose and I slowly opened my eyes as I heard someone softly calling my name. I tried to see through my room, my eyes head still get used to the sunlight.
My mother stood at the door a bright Smile covered her lips, that warm smile already told me me that this day is going to be great.

"Good morning sweetheart." My mother said as she slowly walked to me and sat down on my bed.

"Good morning." I said yawning and rubbed my eyes.

"I will pick some clothes out of your closet for your first day in school." She announced and got up. She walked to my closet and took out a (f/c) sweatshirt and (f/c) trousers, while I got up from my bed and hugged my stuffed bear.
She put the clothes next to me before she got on her knees and gave me loving kiss on my forehead.

"Come downstairs when you're ready, I made (whatever you'd like to eat)."

I smiled and nodded my head. She got up and opened the curtains of my window before she left the room and slowly closed the door. I got into my clothes, I thought about my first day at school, I was really nervous to be honest. I made my hair and brushed my teeth before I grabbed my stuffed bear and walked downstairs.

"Good morning monkey." My brother Louis said and picked me up. He kissed my cheek before he spins me around. I laughed loudly and hugged his torso close to my body, not wanting to fall of.

"Hey, hey slow down would ya." My dad said jokingly and stroked my (h/c) hair before my brother carried me into the kitchen, where he sat me down on my chair.

"Thanks for carrying me."

"No problem princess." He said smiling before he sat down and stuffed some cereals in his mouth.

My mother put a plate in front of me, of the food she promised me. I quickly began to eat.
A sudden knock on the door made me stop. My mother walked to the living room where she opened the front door and greeted someone. I couldn't care less who it was, because I had my food and I was happy with that.
My mother came back into the kitchen with someone following her.
It was Michael. My eyes met his and a smile formed on his lips as he looked at me.

"Look who is here, (Y/n). Michael wanted to pick you up for school." My mother said and sat down on a nearby chair at the table "Michael, would you like to eat something?"

"I'd love to." He said and sat down next to me, not taking his eyes from me.
I stoped eating and put my stuffed bear right in front of Michael.

"Look Michael! That's my favourite bear!" I said proudly.

"Oh, he looks cool." Michael said and touched it.

"(Y/n), please don't put your stuffed bear on the table while we eat." My mother said as she put a plate with food in front of Michael, who thanked her.

"Ok mommy." I answered ashamed and put my bear next to me again.

《Time Skip》

"This is it. Welcome in hell." Michael said laughing as we entered the school.

I scanned the halls as the kids turned towards me, they all just smiles at me before turning around minding their own business.

"It isn't that bad." I optimistic said as I slowly walked down the hall next to Michael. Michael just rolled his eyes and huffed.

"I have to go to class now, maybe we will see each other at lunch." Michael said turning his head to me.

"Maybe even in the same class!"

"I hope so." Michael answers blushing and jogged towards a room.
I turned my head in various directions till I saw the Secretary.
On my way to the Secretary someone pushed me from behind and I fell to the ground, while my papers flew around me.