b a c k t o h i g h s c h o o l - pg 2

Clarissa walks towards the chalk board to write who is in charge of cleaning the classroom this week.
Hongjoong walks in the classroom his right hand in his school uniform pants that fit him like a glove. his left hand holding his brand new Samsung. Clarissa's entire world stops as if everyone has disappeared. but everyone did the bell for lunch rung. she didn't realize that she's there staring at hongjoong like a lost puppy.

h : is there something you need?

c : huh?

h: O! yeah sure i can do it

hongjoong walks out of the classroom to head to lunch. Clarissa stands there staring at the spot he was at. she is confused, what did he mean he can do it?
Clarissa had to stay after school because no one wrote their name on the board. she was on her way to the classroom as she saw hongjoong's shadow in the door way of their class. seems like he was holding a pink envelope in his right hand.
Clarissa ignores that and runs towards the classroom. hongjoong heard clarissa's footsteps getting louder and louder the closer she got. he had to hurry and find a place to hide the envelope. he ended up just throwing it in one of the desks.

c : what are you doing here?

h: i'm here to help you clean remember?

Clarissa moves her hair out of her face trying to hide the fact that her face is getting red out of embarrassment. hongjoong smirks as he turns his face away towards the windows. hongjoong stops for second and replays the moment where Clarissa's face started to get red. smiling to himself as he thinks how cute she looked at that moment. he walks to the desk that has the cleaning supplies all organized and ready for use. he picks up the towel and shoot bottle. turns around and walks in Clarissa's direction to hand her the cleaning supplies.

Clarissa looks up after her little panic moment. her pupils dilate as her and hongjoong's eyes meet. her heart starts to beat insanely fast all most as if it's going to jump out of her chest. Hongjoong grabs her hands places them together in a cup shape then places the towel and shoot bottle onto her hands. he then looks up at her eyes as she is still looking down at his hands on hers. Clarissa almost drops the supplies but catches them, she walks towards the window and begins to clean them. hongjoong watches her walk in total admiration.

.

.

.

hehe i dont know if these chapters are going to make sense. if there's anything you want to read more of or any side stories you want. let me know in the comments or message me on instagram @/iboyemily

THANK YOUUU FOR READING