5-Had Him on the Ropes

Start from the beginning

"Hello boys, mind if the dame joins?" I smile at the men saying.
"Why yes, there's a spot right here for the beautiful lady" Dum Dum Dugan jokes, patting the seat beside him.
I sit down, and hit the table, "Deal me in boys, and Buchan, you win you might just get that dance you once asked me for" I smile at him.
"She's a good one Steve, let's not lose her" Bucky says as Dugan deals me in. I finally became one of them that night, after months of working alongside them, I finally earned all their respect.I knew this was what I was meant to be doing, why I had chosen to take that serum for Erskine, to help save the world. With each base that we were taking down, we knew we were making Schmidt mad, and that we were getting closer to bringing him down. 

Standing on the mountainside, we looked down getting ready to zip line on a passing train when it comes

"Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" I hear Bucky asking Steve.
"Yeah, and I threw up" Steve replies.
"This isn't payback, is it?" Bucky asks him.
"Now why would I do that" Steve smiles as Bucky.

"We were right, Dr. Zola's on the train." We hear a fellow commando says, " HYDRA dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. Wherever he's going, they must need him bad" he informs us.

"Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil" another Commando says to us.
"We have about a 10 second window. We cannot miss that, or you will all be bugs on a windshield" I say to the men as I then grab onto the zipline, and make my way onto the train.

I see Steve and Bucky behind me as we ake our way across the top of the train, coming upon a ladder, I start to climb down.  I enter the train with both men behind me, as Bucky closes the door. We slowly make our way up the compartment, my bow and arrows at the ready, while the men have their guns. 

I look at the men, as I proceed to the next train car, with Steve right behind me. Just as Steve and I enter the car, the door mechanical closes behind us, keeping Bucky from following. We turn back around, to see that there are agents coming up behind Bucky as he fires at them. That's when we hear footsteps and turn back around to see a agent fully stocked in an odd weapon. He starts to fire at us and Steve pushes me to the side, getting me to cover.

"Stop them! Fire again!" we then hear Zola say over the speakers.

I start to shoot off my exploding arrows at the man, but they do nothing, as Steve fires at him. The man continues to fire back, when Steve jumps up and grabs onto a metal hook swining him self at the man and knocking him down.

Steve  grabs the man's weapon and blasts at the door, it breaks open and we head back to Bucky. Steve and I get to the door that leads to the car Bucky is in, looking in we see that he's out of ammo. Steve then unlocks the door as it slides open, Steve then tosses Bucky a gun, as I then shot an arrow at the man, distracting him as Bucky shoots him.
"I had him on the ropes" Bucky says to us.
"I'm sure you did" I smile at him. Just then we hear a noise and the man we had been fighting off before stands up.

I hear his weapon start up, Steve grabs me and Bucky, "Get down!" he shouts as he tries to protect us from the blast. A hole forms in the side of train, as we are blown back, Steve rolls all the way to the other side of the train as I fly back. I watch as Bucky slowly gets up and grabs Steve's shield.

"Fire again!" we hear Zola, "Kill him! Now!" Zola orders. Bucky fires back at the man, as the man blast Bucky, making contact with Steve's shield, Bucky is thrown back. I pick up Steve's shield and throw it at the man, as Steve tosses his helmet off and runs to the hole in the train. "BUCKY!" Steve shouts as he tries to reach out for Bucky who is barely holding on. 

"Bucky! Hang on! Grab our hands!" Steve says as we continue to try and reach him

"Bucky! Hang on! Grab our hands!" Steve says as we continue to try and reach him. The metal pole Bucky is hanging from starts to break and I realize we wont' reach him. We watch as he then falls, "No!" I scream seeing Bucky fall into the abyss below.