Chapter Nine: Not Enough Coffee Was Drank That Day

Börja om från början

“And then you left?”

“Nope, I pushed open the door, and there was a naked girl in his bed.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Dude, everyone seems to know you’re my brother, and how did he think he would be able to get away with doing anything to me without being killed.”

“No clue, I think he’s crazy. I have beaten guys up for a lot less then fucking with my sister, and if it weren’t for the donations from mom and dad, I would have been kicked out a long time ago”

“Yeah, I know. I got to hear them bitch about every time you got in a fight. Just curious, what if he did get me to sleep with him, and then just ignored me, what would you do?”

“Beat him into a coma” he said It so easily. My brother is crazy “Sophia-Grace! You wouldn’t have slept with him even if you did go on the date right!” crap, now he’s mad again

“No need to use my full name Jason, there is no way in hell he would get me to sleep with him. Jason, you do know I’m a virgin right?”

“WHAT! You are!? I’m so proud of you Soso! You know this means my big brother act is just going to get worse now right?”

“WHY! I said that so you would calm down.”

“I know, but I know you’re getting older; you’ll be 19 next month. So it’s bound to happen, I won’t kill a guy for sleeping with you, but I’m going to make sure every guy you date is worth what you may possibly be giving them-”

“God Jason, I do NOT want to have this conversation with you. This is just wrong. Nope. We’re changing the subject. How about thank you so much big brother from saving me from making a big mistake.”

“Fine. Your welcome little sister, I would do anything for you Soso, you know that”

“I do, well I’m going to go to bed, Night Big Brother. I love you, I’ll see you tomorrow for dinner”

“Love you too Soso. Goodnight” And I hung up. I turned to Jor, she looked guilty

“Oh my god! Thank you so much for texting Jason, Jor!” She let out a breath; I think she was holding it since I got off the phone.

“What did he say”

“He went to go talk to Kohl, and there was another slut in his bead naked!”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Oh snap, you need to look fucking hot tomorrow. And unless you HAVE to talk to him, don’t.

“Alright. Well I’m going to bed. Goodnight Jor”

“Night Sophia”

I woke up the next day to Jordanna yelling at me. I looked over at the alarm clock, 5:30.

“God Jor, I don’t have class until 8! Leave me alone” I tried to go back to sleep only to have my blankets ripped off

“Nope get your ass up, I’m going to make you look hot, not that you don’t already look hot. Now, go jump in the shower, I’ll go get coffee, and if your ass isn’t out by the time I get back, I will drag you in there and shower you myself”

She grabbed her purse and opened the door then said “Love ya” before shutting it again. This is going to be a long day.

When I got out of the shower, Jor was just coming back with coffee. At least she was decent enough to go get some after dragging me out of bed.

This is an ungodly hour, even for me. It most likely has something to do with me going to bed at 2 this morning”

“Alright girl. Go blow dry your hair, and I’ll pick out your cloths, were the same size right?”