Part 2

“I-I-I-I don’t know what I’d do if I never met ya Bev....” bill sighed a bit, looking at her.

“Oh come on.. you don’t have to say that.” She chuckled. resting her head on his shoulder.

“H-H-H-Have you been smoking again?” Bill rolled his eyes.

“Sorry if that bothers you Billiam.” She laughed.

Bill chuckled

Richie was outside taking a breather. He looked off to the sky and crossed his arms, his cloak blew in the wind, his hood remaining on

Richie looked both ways before removing his hood, leaving the mask over his mouth. He sighed. His shiny metal skin gleaming in the sunset. Richie wasn’t human, and he wasn’t proud of it either

After a while of reading, Sky dozed off and fell asleep. Her book fell from the loose grip she had on it and lay closed on the ground. She was having a dream for once too. The dream she was having was really tranquil - she was surrounded by stars. It was great, just floating around, surrounded by different colors of light that you could never see from Earth alone.

Richie sighed, he didn’t want to tell anyone that he was a robot because he was terrified of being judged.

Nio seemed to pass out after laying back down, don’t know why. I guess he was just that tired to begin with.

Clover noticed after awhile, “I guess that’s my sign I should get rest too. Me and him are going out hunting for scraps...”

Eddie nodded a bit. “Alright.” He yawned standing up, going to his quarters, giving clovers jacket back.

Richie adjusted his hair a bit before pulling his hood back up, he went to sit down by the bunker, but he was still outside.

Bill swung his stopwatch around his finger and looked to Bev, Bev patted her roommates back before standing up, “Rest easy big bill.” She laughed before going off to her side of the bunker.

“It was nice talking to you!” Clover said tying his jacket to his waist.” Goodnight!”

Clover picked panda boy up and carried him off to his sleeping spot.

“Goodnight !” Eddie called out, putting up a hammock for Richie next to his sleeping spot, because he figured he wouldn’t have anywhere to sleep.

Eddie huffed a bit, going to find Richie, he left the bunker and saw him just sitting there.

“Hey- Richie!”

Richie jumped. “GAH!” He screamed a bit.

“Sorry for scaring you— I Uh- put up a hammock for you—“

“Oh.. cool—“

Eddie held his hand out to help Richie up,

Richie grabbed eddies hand as he pulled him up.

The two entered.

Richie followed Eddie to his space, full of blueprints and other random things he found. He looked At the hammock and tried to get inside, almost falling in the process, Eddie helped him.

Richie laid back in the hammock, leaning his head against the pillow and looking at the ceiling.

Eddie got into his bed, and blew out the candle lighting the area.

“Goodnight rich..”

“Goodnight eds.”

[cu]•Norah•

[ci]”I want them back.” She said to the robot, focusing on him. “You know it don’t work like that Norah-“ “The hell is doesn’t.” She replied, her tone showing some irritation.