6

"the fuck are you doing shitty brat?" Bakugou raised his eyes from his phone to Yuki, who for some reason decided to lay down on his desk, her head resting on the backpack that was there, shirt slightly pulling up showing her lean stomach, brown hair gently falling to his lap, skirt rolling up over meaty thighs...

He shook himself mentally before that sight will make him think any more stupid thoughts.

She looked him in the eyes, red ones meeting black ones, soft ones, gentle ones.

What the fuck am I getting all soft for.

She blinked and smiled at him and he smirked back. "morning brat"

"morning spicy" she said and rolled a bit to her side, to look at him better.

"missed me?" he smirked and tilted his head at her odd behavior.

"you wish" she sighed and pointed to a few rows back.

At some point Todoroki convinced her to change her seat and sit closer to him. Since she was with Bakugou most of the time she agreed, and her new seat was now in front of Todoroki's. but now her seat was taken by a bunch of girls, with Momo apparently leading them, that questioned Todoroki.

"hhhhhh the girls are at my seat so I'm here"

Even if he was a bit disappointed that she wasn't there because of him, he brushed the feeling right off. "yeah and your boyfriend doesn't look so happy about it" he stated.

Yuki rose on her elbows to send Bakugou a death glare. "he's not my boyfriend."

And yet she did notice now that Shouto wasn't feeling comfortable with all the commotion around him. After listening closer she heard that Momo has been talking about how nice it must be to be Endeavor's son, and get to have his quirk, and a wealthy family.

That inconsiderate bitch...

She sat up on the desk and raised her arm towards that direction, Forming a spiked ring around Shouto. This took the girls by surprise but most of them got the hint and left. MOST OF THEM. Momo was still sitting in Yuki's seat, even if Toru asked if shouldn't they move. Yuki then continued to expand the spiky ring around him until Momo got up of her chair and now stood and stared at Yuki like she was seconds from killing her.

"I suggest you step away" Yuki told her in a threatening tone. Even Bakugou tensed in his chair, not knowing what is going to unfold between the two. Todoroki, even though he was grateful that Yuki stepped in and stopped the questioning, was now closely watching.

"you can't use your quirk against others. It is against the school rules." Momo hissed back at her, clenching her fists, barely holding herself back from breaking some rules herself. Even when she finally got Todoroki alone to have a long conversation with him this peasant had to come and ruin everything.

"I'm not using anything against anybody," Yuki said and stood up as well. "this ring expands slowly over time, if you don't want to get pushed by it, then move in time." She sent her a cold and serious look.

This caused Momo to raise her voice "Just because your quirk is strong doesn't mean you're the best of us!!" she then approached a few steps towards Yuki, which took this as a sign to come closer as well.

"oh yeah? Wanna duel and see about that?" Yuki teased her with a smirk.

This pushed Momo to the edge and the shiny aura that suggested that she was creating something appeared. This made Yuki's smile to turn once again to the cold and emotionless expression that she made when she has had enough. two daggers started to create in Momo's hands.