Part 5

The night Uma got the clicky thing, you'd want out for a walk to get away from the crazy crew. You were passing by the barrier, when you saw a figure on the other side. You removed your cutlass.

"Who's there?" You asked. What was some Auradweeb doing at this time near the Isle? They know not to come near the place.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Asked the person.

You rolled your eyes and put one hand on your hip. "Yeah, kinda why I asked, Auradweeb." You said. How dim were these
Bore-a-donians?

The figure stepped out. "Chad Charming. And you are?" He said dreamily.

"Not interested in you." You said, smirking. To your dismay, the boy - Chad - didn't react.

"Well to me you're gorgeous..." He said.

You put your sword back in its sheath and crossed crossed your arms. "Well to me you're an annoying Auradweeb."

"Not interested in me?" He asked, surprised. In Auradon a lot of girls liked him... At least he thought so.

"Not. One. Bit." You said. "So scram!"

"What if... I make you a deal?" Chad said.

You smirked. "What kinda deal? Make me a prissy princess? Not interested." The kid immediately faltered.

"Yeah, I'm going. So get back to your snobby richlands, Not-Charming." You said. With that you walked back to the Chip Shoppe. Which, in just the few minutes you were gone, had become chaotic.

"Where is it?!" Uma shouted.

"Woah. What happened in the... Five minutes I was gone?" You asked.

"We lost the clicky thing, that's what happened." Said Harry.

You frowned, but remembered Charming saying something about a deal. You sprinted out of Fish and Chips. "Y/n! Where are you going?!" Harry shouted after you.

"Somewhere!" You called back.

Harry watched you run away.

--------------------

"Hey! Charming! Auradweeb! Come back!" You said, nearly out of breath.

"Oh, did you change your mind?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face.

You ignored his question. "You want me, Charming? Lemme sing you a little song..." You said. You had hypnotism powers and had almost forgotten about them.

Chad was under the spell, and you gave him a few orders. A few.

"Now, you want me? Let me out, and I might be yours. Go to Auradon, steal Fairy Godmother's wand, and bring it to me tomorrow at noon. Sharp, or you can kiss your life bye bye." You said.

Chad turned around and started back to Auradon.

When he left out of sight, a voice spoke up. "You're one clever lass." It was Harry.

You smirked. "I know." With that, you walked past Harry and started back to the Chip Shoppe.

How you couldn't wait to see the look on Chad's face when you unspelled him tomorrow...

---------------------------