The Best Night Ever (Mariplier x Ichiban) [Part 2]

*SMUT WARNING*

As Mark gazed upon Ichiban's half naked body, he couldn't help but feel warm on all sides. He also couldn't help the little friend in his pants either. Ichiban noticed and would say he felt the same way.

Ichiban got up from the bed and walked over to Mark. He let his hands do the work as he pulled off Mark's clothes. He stopped when they were both in boxers.

"You look handsome cutie~" Mark blushed and turned his head, but Ichiban stopped him. Taking his face in his hands, he kissed him and slowly they began to make-out. Mark couldn't help it as he kissed Ichiban back. Their bodies were very close to each other. It wasn't until Ichiban turned him around and pushed him on the bed.

"I have you now sweet Marky~" He pulled off his underwear along with Mark's. Ichiban then rubbed his entrance in little circles; Mark moaned as he did. Mark felt nothing for a few seconds, then felt something big.

"You are going to love this~" Instantly, he pushed himself in, thrusting slowly. Mark hissed in pain, grabbing hold of his sheets. It was his first experience ever. Ichiban kissed his back which helped to ease the pain. Mark began to moan as he felt the pleasure build up from the pain.

"M-More... please!" Ichiban went faster and deeper for him. It felt so good to Mark and it felt like they were going for hours. When they finished, they laid beside each other.

"Now, how was that?" Mark smiled at him as he replied,

"The best night ever." It truly was.