"You taste like peaches." He breathes into my mouth as we take a pause, our lips mere millimeters apart. I mumble about it being a new lip balm but I want us to be joinedtogether again. "I like it." He says as his tongue pokes out to lick along my protruding bottom lip. We are quickly sealed together again, our tongues slowly exploring one another as my arms try in vain to pull him closer. Stupid giant belly! His body suddenly swings away from me and then I feel him slide along the outside of my thigh, the front of his body presses up against the side of mine and his arms tighten their hold around me. I hum quietly as we continue our make-out session, my body happy it has as much contact with my husbands as possible without us being joined in an entirely different way. I try to put everything I feel for this man into our kisses but I fear that might be an impossible task. 

-----

"Mummy!" Madi's hand pats Jessi's bump to get her attention. 

"Yeah, Sweetheart?" She grins, lifting her head from my chest. She's been beside me all night, currently she has herself snuggled into my side, not that I am complaining. Although her little make-out session earlier had me so hard I thought I would bust a nut.

"Why cawl Pops, Danny?" Our youngest enquires as she attempts to climb into Jessi's lap. I use the hand that isn't wrapped around my wife to help her. 

"Because that's his name, silly." 

"No, he you Daddy." 

"No, he's not, Doofus!" Dani interrupts. 

"UH HUH!" Madi yells back and the room quickly descends into a rabble of four squabbling kids. 

"Alright. Alright! Can you all stop yelling, please? Don't tease your sister for asking questions." Jess raises her voice to be heard as Madi begins to cry. 

"Hey, it's okay, Madi!" Danny grins as he scoops her up from Jessi's lap. "Your Mummy isn't my real daughter but I love her just as much as your Daddy loves you." 

"Dats big! Like this much?" She throws her arms out as wide as they will go before she suddenly pauses. "Where Mummy's weel Daddy? Heaven wiv Granpa Robin n' Nanny Anna?" 

"No, he's not in heaven, Sweetheart." Jessi says reaching her arm out to stroke our youngest daughters back. "He's just not a very nice man." That is putting it mildly. He crawled out of the woodwork not long after Jess and I had got married but it soon became apparent that he was only after money and when Jess cut him off he sold a few sob stories to the papers. "But he you Daddy. He wuv you." 

"No, Madison. He doesn't love me. And he's not my Dad. Danny is my Dad. I just don't call him that." Jess tries to explain, and she snaps her head towards me as our daughter suddenly bursts in to tears. Her brown eyes plead for me to help her but I don't know what's upset her either. 

"Ooof!" I gasp as our three-year-old suddenly comes crashing into me, her arms practically strangling my neck. 

"I DON'T WANT A NEW DADDY!!" She wails in my ear and I hug her tighter. "I WUV YOU!" 

"Hey, I love you too. I'm not going anywhere." I whisper to calm Madi and I feel Jess slip away from me, I try to reach for her but she's gone. 

"It's all right. I've got her." Danny whispers and I feel myself relax a little, although I still feel like my heart is being pulled in two.

-----

I feel the vibrations rage through my body as my feet stomp across the Kitchen floor. I march straight into the laundry room and slam closed the drier door before the tears burst through their banks. 

"Angel, stop. It's okay." Danny's voice echoes off the walls as he tries to pull me into a hug but I shake him off. 

"No! It's not! I upset my daughter. I hate him Danny! I really fucking hate him." His arms wrap me in one of his famous bear hugs, the kind nobody can escape unless they want to lose a limb. "Why did she have to get pregnant to an arsehole like him?"