Part 48

Hey guys I'm back with the next part so hope u liked the previous story so here I'm back once again to give u a head ache ...... so let's stop my bakbak and start the story......I know mow I'm being regular so pls bear me with my story and do love me and my story .......

................,............................................................
Precap
Till now karthik kavya and kavitha sentry and then Adhya ,adarsh and ragu kills them and then drama stars after that and then Adhya calling mishti as bade mom and everyone are shocked......

Story starts from
Adhya: I didn't want ragu to know it now I wanted her to first know and understand sanskar from him itself and about ur husband if I said front of ur stupid husband then he will go and tell ragu everything and whtever plan we r doing will be flopped becoz he is ragus chamcha so he will do thinks which ragu wants so that's y I didn't tell front of him or her ......
Then mishti comes there and Adhya sees her then she remembers what someone said her once ... and Adhya goes near her and says ...
Adhya: thank u bade mom she says and goes
And mishti has happy tears and the family becomes shocked ....how family came means after mishti came they also came back of her ......
and then swara consoles mishti and the family is really confused.....
Swara : muma don't cry I think she is trying to forgive u ....
Mishti: how can she forgive me so quickly swara I have done a very big mistake and she is forgiving me ... and from the entrance ragu says
Ragu : because every person is given a second chance two rectify the mistake so Adhya will forgive u bade mom for sure...... and she leaves to adhyas room
And now all becomes even more shocked becoz why r they two calling mishti as bade mom....
And then after and hour Adhya and ragu comes to hall talking something seriously of course office work na and they sit and takes there laptops and does something.... and mishti gives both chocolate milk and both looks at each other and looks at mishtis hopeful face and both holds the cup simultaneously and takes and says thanks together.... and starts the work and mishti is having happy tears ... and everyone notices this even ragu and Adhya and they taste the chocolate milk Adhya remembers the taste of the milk and she has tears and everyone noticed this even ragu and she is wondering y
Ragu : adhu y r u crying
Adhu : woh this has the Same taste of bade poppsy milk he only has a different way of making choco milk the way I want but she looks at mishti and asks how do u know to make like him....
Mishti: once he said me how to make it and then he said he always used to make to a special person but I didn't know it's u ....if I hurt I'm sry Adhya beta .....
Adhu : it's ok but have to say thank ya and ha it's tasty.... and Adhya is finding how to tell her when mishti is going to go she says
Adhu : emmm at night also can I make this and give if u don't mind she says and closed the eyes .... and mishti smiles seeing her innocence and says
Mishti: y do u need to pls me I will surely make and give for u ...... ..
Adhu : really
Mishti : yes and all of a sudden Adhya goes and hugs mishti in happiness and then she understands Wht she did and breaks the hug and says thank you and she goes to her room till now all are shocked is the understatement.....and ragu also goes becoz she knew y adhu did like that ....

Screen freezes in Adhya on the room mishti having tears and ragu going to Adhya and the family shocked face .........

So so y did Adhya do like that to know mire stau tuned .......

At last posted I know a small update but hope u liked it .....tendtepushpa
Mounika543 , lucky_lakshmi  hope u liked it ........ I will try to update soon till then bye.....