Chapter 16

"Dad!" Peter yelled out. He sat up on his bed and stared out into the dark room.

Everyone was asleep peacefully and Peter was sweating. He looked at his two younger siblings before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and broke down crying.

"Dad!" Peter cried out letting all his emotions fall. He couldn't take it. Having to watch his younger siblings, having to put on a brave face although he feels lost. He is scared, wanting to act like he knows everything will be okay when he doesn't even know the truth to that.

Peter carefully dropped his clothes in the bag and put on his suit. He unlocked the bathroom door and opened the broken window. He turned around one last time only to see Harley staring up at him. He gave a small nod and Peter jumped out. He flew down to the ground before allowing his webbing to catch a hold of a building; and up he flew. He hurried on over towards the hospital. The minutes of flying caused him to get angry as he wanted to hurry up and see his sister. Finally he arrived and climbed into her room, where she lay sleeping peacefully. The heart monitor beating slowly.

"Hey Morguna. It's me Peter." Peter held her hand tightly and planted a small kiss on the palm. "Please wake up. Please." He sighed and sat down on the chair staring at her small body.

Time passed when he jumped up and his heart sunk as the ringing of the heart monitor went off. He stared in horror as she stopped breathing. "HELP!" Peter yelled running out the door into the hallway. It was a dark hallway though barley lit with no person in sight. "HELP ME PLEASE!" He turned back around to see the ringing still going off and he ran to her trying to give her air.

It wasn't working. He stood up and ran out towards the front desk to see no doctors or nurses in sight. It's been too long! He returned crying as her pale body laid there.

• • •

Noah and MJ both stared at the group home there friends were in. Or more like the ones who they love. It was the break of dawn, everyone was barley waking up and the day was starting off slow. They went towards the windows and carefully slid it open. It was unlocked. They smiled and walked into the big home, walking down the empty hallways towards signs.

Boys.

"I think they are sleeping down here." Noah whispered.

"No shit." MJ replied grabbing his arm. They walked down the hallway towards the end, only to find the door unlocked as they tried to push it open.

They gasped as a head poked around the curtain blocking the door and out came Harley's face. His eyes went wide and mouth dropped. "Guys?! What are you doing here!"

"We are busting you out." Noah cheered, MJ snacked his head and put a hand around his mouth.

"Quiet." MJ grabbed her hair clip and quietly went to work on the door knob. Harley looked nervous as he stared at Noah.

"Have you seen Peter?" Harley asked, MJ looked up confused and shook her head. "He left last night and hasn't came back."

"We haven't-" The door unlocked and MJ grabbed Harley's hand.

"Hurry we need to find Peter." MJ whispered as they jumped back out the window...

TBC😊
Also unedited bc I need sleep rn lol I promise next chapter will be long