Chapter 13

Harley was shaking as he entered class. He was full on scared as he thought about going through everything again. He felt the stares piercing his soul as class passed and soon it became lunch.

He anxiously got his lunch and was about to head over to Peter for safety when he felt himself get pulled by his back pack toward the floor. A smile looked down at him and he smiled back up to an unexpecting face.

"Noah." Harley smiled getting up. "Don't give me that heart attack."

"Hey are your bruises okay?" Noah asked with worry checking his face. Harley smiled and nodded his head. "I'm so sorry I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Hey it's fine." Harley reassured. "I'd do anything to protect you."

• Flash Back•

Harley walked down the hallways with David. That's when chanting was heard and Harley looked to see Noah getting pushed around as the other kids called out, "gay!"

"Hey!" Harley yelled pushing the boys aside. "Stop it."

"Don't save the gay!" One boy spat.

"He kissed you!" Another kid yelled.

"Stop!" Harley growled. He stared at the kids in anger and looked back at Noah who looked dead on frightened.

Without second thinking he grabbed his hands and pulled him in for a kiss. Everyone was wide eyed and watched as he looked back at them.

"Being gay is fine. Being bi is fine." Harley replied calmly. Next thing he knew a fist was on his face and he fell to the floor.

A few more punches landed on his face and he looked up seeing Noah struggling to get out of some peoples grasp as he kept yelling out his name. He saw David who was just standing there with shock in his face.

This is it. The popular ladies man is no more. People will see him as a monster.

• • •

"Does your family know?"

"No..." Harley sighed. "I want to tell them... but they are dealing with so much already-"

"Hey it's okay." Noah smiled giving him a peck on his cheek. "Do it when you are ready."

"Until then we remain secret?"

"Yeah. Well besides half the school knowing but yes."

Harley laughed and hugged Noah tightly before letting go. "Come on let's finish lunch."

The two sat down and were talking and laughing as they ate food. Harley forgot all about his bruised face, his pain and tears, his sister in the hospital. He felt happy.

• • •

The three kids entered there home. Steve, and Tony both walked over to there kids with a small smile.

"Tony and I were thinking." Steve said. "How about we go on out as a family?"

"It's not a family without Morgan." Lilly-Anne muttered. Harley gave her a small shake of his head and she sighed before looking up at her dads. "I'm fine with it."

"Yeah me too." Peter said forcing a smile.

Harley gave a nod and the two parents smiled as they ushered there kids into the elevator. They both gave one another a look, the look. They knew there kids were forcing there smiles.... and so were they.

• • •

Lilly-Anne smiled as she ran down the hill from the small golf course trying to catch her ball. It kept rolling away and her family was laughing, she tried hard not to.

"I got it!" Lilly-Anne yelled she turned around only to go face to face with Quinn. Her heart dropped and her face went pale.

"Hi.." Quinn smiled.

"Don't talk to me." Lilly-Anne groaned walking off.

Quinn grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Lilly-Anne!"

"Don't touch me!" She said tears in her eyes.

"I need to talk to you!" Quinn pleaded. "Please! I swear I didn't kiss her! She grabbed me and kissed me right as you walked in. I was shocked and didn't move because I was trying to process what just happened. I would never cheat on you! I love you"

Lilly-Anne folded her arms and stared at him. "Okay... I believe you. But right now I don't want to get back together because I don't fully trust you. However we can still be friends, now if you don't mind I'm going back to my family."

Quinn was about to say something but she walked off. She quickly ran back to her family who was currently trying to make Tony fail at hitting the ball.

"ABCDEFG!" Peter screamed.

"GUMMY BEARS ARE CHASING ME!" Harley replied at the top of his lungs.

"ONE IS RED!" Peter screeched. "ONE IS BLUE!"

"ONE IS HANGING ON MY SHOE!"

"NOW IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE!"

"CAUSE THE PINK ONE HAS A KNIFE!" Harley and Peter both said in unison.

Tony looked at his sons wide eyed and back at Steve who was also wide eyed. "W-What the fuck."

"Tony our kids are demons..." Steve sighed.

Tony laughed and hit the ball. It went rolling and landed straight in the hole. "I'm a king."

Lilly-Anne laughed as she watched her family all laugh and groan in defeat. Tony definitely will win this game.

The family soon headed to the arcade near the golf course. They were having fun and Harley decided to stop and go outside for some fresh air. He stopped dead in his tracks as he sees the football team.

"Harley!" David smiled before the team gave David an annoyed look.

"Hi..." Harley was about to turn around when someone pulled his hand and he clumsily tried to keep his balance.

"Guys-"

David was cut off as one of the boys laughed before stabbing something into Harley. Harley yelped in shock before stumbling to the ground. He felt nothing as he passed out on the floor.

• • •

Tony and Steve nervously paced back and forth at the hospital entrance. All they could think about was Harley's limp body as his vitals slowed down.

"Rogers-Starks." A Doctor said with two other people next to him. "We need to talk."

Tony looked at Peter and Lilly-Anne who gave confused looks as to why the Child Protective Services were there.

"Yeah." Steve said in suspicion. "Peter watch your sister we will be right back."

Peter nodded his head and watched his parents head towards the doctors office. Steve held Tony's hand tight as they sat down.

"What happened with our child?" Tony nervously asked.

"Mr. Rogers-Stark, Harley is found to have been high. The drugs were too much for his body and be collapsed." The doctor said and the two parents gasped.

"Due to the fact that you both can't seem to care for your children we have been called." The CPS worker said. "We shall come for your kids tonight."

Before the two had time to protest they left and Tony looked at Steve. The two were thinking the same thing. Fuck.