oh?

《3rd pov》
☆time skip to later in the evening☆
"I'm going to take a shower don't come in" tom said walking up the stairs from the living room.
Lately  tord had been worried about Tom because every time Tord went into the bathroom after Tom left he had seen blood sloppily cleaned on the floor next to the bathtub so this time tord followed him saying he was going to his room.
After Tom closed the door tord waited about ten minutes then listened through the crack between the door and the wall.
He heard the shower but he also heard crying, toms crying.

Tord realized that the bathroom door was unlocked and opened it to see a crying Tom with bloody wrists sitting on the floor in a baggy brown sweater.
Tom looked up at tord "Ah! What are you doing here?!?".
Tord had a sad look on his face and crouched down to hug Tom.
Tom noticed for the first time that tord had scars all over his arms... tord was just like him.
Tom was suddenly in tords warm scarred arms and he finally felt like he belonged. Tom and tord sat for what felt like hours until tord unwrapped his arms from toms thin frame and walked over to the door "I'll be back okay?" Tom gave the tall man in the red hoodie a nod and smiled as he walked out.

Tord was rummaging through his closet for an old shoe box that held everything he needed.
He found it and opened it pushing things around in it. "Bandaids? No don't need that, tape? Nope no tape, rubbing alcohol? Perfect yes!, Bandages? yes!, razor blade? Er No...." the devil horned man mumbled to himself grabbing the supplies he needed soon walking back to the bathroom.

(333words)