Before she could argue, I pushed my chair back and lifted my backpack that was lying on the ground to pull out my folder that I kept all my U.A. information. Opening it up, I found the thirty page handbook, explaining everything that was to be expected out of future U.A. students. Placing it on top of the folder, I handed it over to Sakura.

"What's this?" she asked.

"The student handbook. It might be best if you read it because even though U.A. is a new school, they won't be afraid to expel anyone," I told her, standing up. "I'll be back. I forgot I was going to make a phone call to my brother."

Sakura didn't need an explanation as she took the handbook and folder from my hands and started to read it as fast as she could. I smiled for a moment before grabbing my phone out of my pocket, seeing the five missed calls from my little brother. Each and every one of those phone calls had a voicemail that went with it. It was too loud inside the mall to call back or to listen to any of them.

Shopping was fun, but I could never understand why every Friday night, after everyone was out of school, this seemed like the designated meeting spot for so many people. Not just people in school, but adults as well. My hands pushed themselves inside the pockets of my school uniform I wouldn't be wearing much longer as I'd start going to U.A. in a couple of weeks.

Many of the people my age here seemed to be talking about that. I overheard so many conversations about the schools people were going to. Sometimes they were happy conversations; other times, it seemed as if people were about ready to break down as they weren't going to the school they wanted to or weren't going to the same school as their friends. I guess if anything, I'd know someone going into U.A. High. It would be weird if Sakura and I weren't going to the same school when we've been going to the same school ever since I moved here. It still didn't make my situation any better, especially when my brother was so excited to hear the news that night.

I didn't pay attention to my surroundings for a moment as I remembered his face. Ollie looked so proud that I made it in, and the fact that his sister was going to be a hero, it was almost as if he was going to be the next greatest hero, not me. There was no way I could tell him, or anyone in my family that I didn't want to be a hero. Now that I made it in, it just seemed like all I could do was go with it and play the part they all wanted for me.

If anything, I was doing this for him.

I was going to keep walking when I noticed an empty hallway sticking out to my right. No one was over there, but it was also kind of dark. There was a lightbulb not working towards the back of the hallway, meaning the only light came from the main part of the mall. That didn't seem to matter as I saw a janitors closet and a bench being the only things there, making it the perfect place to call my brother.

As I walked over towards the bench to sit there, I dialed Ollie's number, listening to it ring.

"Tami!" my brother eagerly answered after the third ring. "You won't believe what happened at school today. I got an A on my history test!"

"That's awesome," I told him, looking down the hallway and looking towards the crowd of people that were walking past the entrance of the hallway I was in. "See, I told you that you could do it."

"Yeah, and if that's not good enough, then you won't believe what also happened not long after that," Ollie exclaimed.

I chuckled. The image of my brother on the other side of this conversation came into my brain as he jumped up and down with the biggest smile on his face. It wouldn't surprise me if he was jumping up and down like a rabbit at this very moment.

"Here I thought you said that last time with your test score," I told him.

"Yeah, but this is really, really exciting news. I might still have a chance to get a Quirk! Because, you remember Goda? The other boy in my class without a Quirk? Today, during recess, a group of bullies were going to pick on Hada and her friends, and out of nowhere, he just disappears into this shadow and trips each of the bullies. It was amazing! You should've seen it!" my brother talked really fast.