✳ima always luv u ||zenitsu||✳

(just a quick oneshot)

You huffed and shoved the male's head away from your abdomen, irritated with his loud pleads and sobs. He whined louder and latched onto your leg.

"[F/NNNN], PLEASE MARRY ME OR I'LL DIE ALONE! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DIE ALONE, RIGHT!? YOU LOVE ME, RIGHT!?" He pressed his cheek into your leg.

You groaned and looked down at the blond. He stared up you with glassed chocolate orbs and with snot trickled out of his rose nose. The snot traveled nearly to his upper lip until he sniffed it back to its original place. He sniffled a couple of times before the waterworks poured. He furrowed his brows and poked out a trembling lip while watching you. His stary eyes enlarged. "[F/n]-chaann. . . Please answer me. ." Zenitsu glanced down, averting from your stare.

His face was flushed from crying and embarrassment. Your eyes roamed down to his rosy face. The tips of his ears burned redder as he awaited your answer.

How adorable.

You finalized your answer.

"No."

Zenitsu gave out a boisterous wale. "HOW MEAN, [F/N]-CHAN! DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?" His weeping started once more and he squeezed your leg tighter. You grinned and doubled over slightly to dishevel his hair. Zenitsu peered up at you again and removed an arm from your leg to wipe the flowing snot. "I'll love you more if you let go of my leg, Zeni."

"OK!" He sprung off your leg making you stagger from the force of his weight transpiring. His face was still flushed from his tantrum but he held a dopey smile. "Do you love me more now?"

"I'll always love you, Zenitsu."

He blushed and scratched his cheek. "W-well I'll always love you more!" You chuckled and shook your head. "No, I'll always love you more. Here's an example." Zenitsu gave you a blank stare. "Examp-?" You launched him into a hug and smooched his cheeks. You wrapped your arms around him tightly to secure him in your hold. Zenitsu sealed his eyes as he felt your feather lips bounce on his creamy cheeks that became warmer.

He proceeded to laugh and close his arms around you. He opened his eyes that shimmered lightly while feigning a pout. "No fair, I wanna turn!" Zenitsu pressed his lips to the side of your mouth and began to rampage further. You felt his lips neglect no scene on your cheeks untouched and giggled.

Flower petals were the best to illustrate how delicate his lips were placed to yours. The lips of his weren't entirely soft but still felt charming. Both of you fluttered eyes close to relish the second connecting you two. You were first to split away from the kiss and eyed at the male who held you in his arms. He peacefully stared back with a pleasant grin. Zenitsu leaned towards you again and pecked your temple.

"I'm the most fortunate guy alive to have met someone as elegant as you, [f/n]-chan. I adore you."