~Chapter one

Author pov

Yoongi was sitting on the couch in his apartment being really tired after a long day of work in a cafe from his friend Jin in Seoul. He works there with his bestfriends Taehyung and Hoseok who he knows from his childhood.

He lives in Busan so he always had to go early with the train to his work but he couldn't complain he earns a good amount of money and he can work inside a safe and warm place when it's freezing outside, cuzz it's -10° degrees.

Being really exhausted he almost fell asleep but got stopped from a buzz from his phone.

Yoongi pov

I was sitting on my couch being cold, soaked and really tired from all the costumers in the cafe and from the cold weather.

I hated winter it was the worst time of the year, having freezing toes, being sick all the time and the delayed traffic.

I had to work a lot, because my parents passed away in a car accident when I was 15 years old. Since then I was always on my own and had to work fulltime to pay for my food and apartment.

Sometimes i was thinking to quit with my life, I was tired of living alone and not having someone who loved me. But my mom always told me to never give up with my dreams and to see the positive in life. I wanted to become a song writer but I gave up after my parents died and went working in a cafe.

5 minutes later~

I was lying against the couch with my eyes shut, slowly falling asleep just before I heard a buzz coming from my bag.

**Buzz** buzz**

"Who is interrupting my f*cking sleep I yelled" I opened my eyes and went to my bag and took my phone out.

{One new message from unknown number!!!}

Unknown number: Hi babyboy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was my first chapter of "stalker" I hope you guys like it!! I have never written a story before so I'm sorry if it's bad... And also English is not my first language so If I make mistakes don't hate plss💕
Well let's go to the next chapter!!💜Plss don't forget to vote💕