CHAPTER EIGHT

"Your going to be a patient here, maria

"Your going to be a patient here, maria." Sister judes words didn't make sense, not at all.

"What the hell are you babbling about?" Maria nervously shook her head.

"Your mother gave us permission to have you here a while, darling." Sister jude smiled. Sister jude would've never thought this would happen, but she was enjoying it. Maria turned around, ready to rush through the door, but two men in white stopped her.

"YOU CANT DO THIS!" Maria cried out.

"As for today, you are officially not a college participant here, you are a patient. Your time here doing college, has been terminated.

"I want a lawyer! Or some fucking explanation!" Maria screamed. Her whole life was falling apart in front of her.

"Maria, you've seen this done a million times, just cooperate." Sister Jude said, and motioned for the men to take Maria away.

"you can't do this!"

"NO!"

"NOOOO"

-
A week and three days before Maria was admitted to briarcliff.

Lana winters was dry of a new story, she couldn't find any good ones anywhere. So she thought. When Maria came to her so forcefully Lana knew just how to twist Maria's desperate attempts at finding out the truth, into an obsession and stalking. After Maria left, Lana took her recorder to sister jude. She made an appointment with sister jude at a diner, so Maria wouldn't expect  a thing. She showed sister jude the recording, having just enough proof to say that Maria forced Lana to go to her home, and tell her everything she knew about Maria's father. She already visioned the article 'Maria johnson, daughter of the infamous bloody face; James Johnson. Obsessing with her fathers murders, to the point where she had gone crazy'. She loved it. Just thinking about her new fame made her squirm in pleasure. After that, she went home and didn't feel guilty for a thing.

Three days before Maria was admitted as a patient in briarcliff.

Maria's mother couldn't BELIEVE what had just occurred with her daughter. She was completely struck with her highly unusual behavior, Maria had never disrespected her mother like this, and never acted this way period. After hours of thinking, running over a thought, she managed to come up with a therory; a theory that her daughter had gone completely crazy over her father. It all made sense. She couldn't let maria harm anyone else, or herself. She knew her duty as a mother, was to come to a realization that her daughter was becoming insane. That some psychopath genes passed down to Maria, from Maria's father. And with that, her mother immediately called briarcliff. She told sister jude about her recent unusual encounter with her daughter, and that she had some sort of evil obsession. She practically begged sister jude to take Maria in. Sister jude agreed, meeting up with her for her to sign a few documents. If the law would ask about it, jude had a good explanation. Two, is better than one they say. In this case that's nothing but true. With Lana having a recording of Maria, and her mother confirming it all, it was a perfect plan. Maria's mother went home that day, taking a small sip of her coffee, feeling pleasant. She was leaving her daughter in the hands of god, the thought. Little did she know, she was leaving her daughter to rot in hell, for eternity.

-
Present day.

Maria didn't cooperate well with the slight changes in her life, so they had to drug her up with something strong. Something that would turn you brain to mashed potatoes, leaving you with a numb feeling. You weren't in control of yourself, you were calm but it's only because you can't think. You can't move, think, feel, anything. It's like your drowning and you can't come up from the raging waters, rushing over your body, keeping you pinned to the ocean floor.

"Hey, Maria.." a man with brown hair, and a calming voice called out to her. He sat in front of her, placing his free hand onto her thigh, and his other brushing her cheek. She looked at him, no words. No thoughts. No expression.

"Maria, can you hear me?" The man with the brown hair asked. Maria attempted to identify his voice, her vision was cloudy. She had to try really hard to focus on someone, or something. She blinked once or twice, focusing on the man in front of her.

"K..it.." her voice sounded raspy as she realized who was speaking to her. Kit smiled, his smile being warm, and comforting.

"Yes! That's me. Kit. Kit walker." Kit laughed. Kit himself had been drugged up like this, perhaps a stronger dose. He knew what it felt like, and he never wanted maria to feel that. So, he was going to try his best to get her out of this feeling as quick as possible. First up, thoughts.

"Maria, you know who I am?" Kit asked. He was going to attempt to make her think about him, focus on him, and maybe it would trigger her to think about anything. Maria thought for a second, focusing hard to remember.

"Kitty." She called out his childhood nickname. That was a yes.

"Do you remember what happened?"

Maria closed her eyes, tracing back to what happened about two hours ago.

"PLEASE! I DONT DESERVE TO BE HERE!"

Maria remembered how hard they grabbed her, forcing her down the halls and into a room. A room where a cross stayed above her head, she prayed to god that this wasn't his plans for her. She prayed, so hard, that these people weren't being told to do this by him, or her, or whatever god was. An entity, a spirit, a power. She prayed that this wouldn't be her end.

"Maria?"

Maria's eyes snapped open, her every body part trembling in utter fear. Her eyes clouded by tears, as if her vision couldn't get more blurry at this point.

"I'm scared."