Two. Director Lan

"Professor Wei?" Professor Jiang walked in the view, the students who noticed him gave a bow as they dispersed away from him. "Director Lan wants to see you now."

"Of course, coming." Wei Wuxian skipped through the crowd of students.

"Wangji," Professor Jiang turned to the particular student, "Your uncle asked to see you too."

"Hm."

Wei Wuxian turned around to see the student Professor Jiang was talking to, but it was too late as the student disappeared behind the crowd of students. He can only see the top of his head, turning to a hallway and up the staircase. He mused, "He's not too friendly, is he?"

"Who?" Professor Jiang asked as they exited Yanli Hall.

"Lan Zhan."

Professor Jiang stopped his track, his brows furrowing, "What did you call him?"

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian repeated, "I was doing my roll call, by the way, you did not tell me that, thank you for nothing. That Lan Zhan guy didn't reply."

Professor Jiang was too stunned to say anything, reaching for the side of his head to massage it, a headache coming its way, "Are you for real?"

"What?" Wei Wuxian asked, confused.

"You're an idiot." Professor Jiang sighs, exasperatedly.

"Eh? Cheng! What's that attack right now! It's too early to be calling someone an idiot. It was alright five years ago when you're so cute and all. Not cute now."

"I'm done with you." Professor Jiang whipped his head back and continued walking, Wei Wuxian following suit.

"Oh come on, Cheng! You can't give up on me. It's my first day."

"Yet, you managed to piss off one of the best students in the school."

"Piss off? I did? Who?"

"Don't drag me in your mess."

"A-Cheng!"

"I'm older than you."

"Yeh, but whatever! You have to help me."

"I'm dropping you to the Director's office. Don't seek for me afterward."

"A-Cheng!"

"I said, I'm older than you."

"But- why so cruel?"

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes, feeling intense déjà vu. He had been told once by the elders, a Wei Wuxian will always be a pain in the ass. Lucky him to have actually met one.