Chapter 2

Jo's POV

I walk into the hall and try to look for Anna. I look around and spot a guy wearing a black Lacoste shirt, skinny jeans and Nike shoes. He has the same color of skin as me. His hair is gelled and not too long. He has a pointed nose and pink lips.

Couldn't help but notice

I feel a hand tapping me on my shoulder and I turn around to see Anna.

"Hey honey", she says smiling at me.She doesn't give me a chance to respond before she pulls me in for a hug.

God,she smells so nice. I love the scent of here perfume so much.

"Glad to see you", I say when she Fina pulls away.

"Thanks", she says but not before I notice the guy I saw earlier walking towards our direction.

"Hello dear", Anna says when she sees him, smiling her charming smile at him.

"Hey", he smiles back in return.

"She's the one playing Tessa", Anna says looking at me.

Come on dummy speak

"Hello, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Here Fiennes Tiffin". He says smiling.

Maybe when he noticed I was never going to speak but the good thing is he has a British accent.Sexy.No, don't go there, don't go there.

"It's my pleasure I'm Josephine Langford but you can call me Jo",
I say shaking his hand.

Gosh, his hands are so big. Mine feels like a five year old's in his. He's tall and I mean tall. Maybe like 6 inches or more than.

Gorgeous, I'll give him that.

"So, it's nice seeing you two together. Really can't wait to start filming. Let's go meet the crew",
Anna says snapping me out of my trance.

"Right", I say and we begin to walk towards the dinning hall. I can't help but notice the height difference between Hero and Anna. He's a bit taller than her. We walk towards the huge table. Anna introduces the crew to us as we all exchange pleasantries. We all take our sits as the waiters serves our food.Hero sits opposite me while Anna sits beside me.

"So how was your flight?", I ask Hero wanting to start a conversation.

To hear his sexy... Damnit!, Voice

"It wasn't really stressful, I listened to music for a while before falling asleep for almost the entire flight"

"Are you British?"

My curiosity finally gets the best of me.

"Yeah, I'm from London,you?",He says smiling at me showing those dimples I just seemed to notice now. Gosh, so cute.

"Australian", I say looking at his handsome face.

"That's nice", he says looking at the waiters serving the dessert. Well actually at what they're serving. Lover of food, I see.

We chat a little and I get to know that he has siblings namely Titan and Mercy and also a dog named Diesel.

Shane appears out of nowhere from receiving a call and they exchange bro greetings before finally settling on boy stuff.

Seems to have found a friend for himself.

I excuse myself to go and meet the girls and we exchange pleasantries while they introduce themselves to me. We talk and chat for a while before Anna and the directors all get up signaling that it's time to go since it's getting late.

I bade the girls bye when they exit the hall saying they were going to have fun. I would have loved to join them but I'm exhausted both mentally and physically.

Hero, and I walk into the elevator almost at the same time nearly colliding.

"Which room are you in?",Hero asks catching me off guard.

"Room 104,you?"

"Room 103", he says smiling down at me.

"Great, our rooms are beside each other", I say giggling. He's way taller than me and it's so embarrassing.

"Gosh, why do you have to be so tall", I say and he chuckles. The beautiful sound catches me off guard just as it has always done since I've known him this afternoon.The elevator dings and we walk out at the same time.

Hero and I exchange numbers and I save it. Just as I thought he was going to go, he pulls me into a hug which completely catches me off guard. I stay still for some seconds before gently wrapping my arms around him. I feel him smile against my hair and the gesture warms my heart. He pulls away after some minutes smiling like he just won a lottery.

"Night Jo", he says so tenderly I barely hear it but I do.

"Night Hero, See you tommorow", I reply with a smile my insides doing summersaults at how happy I am now. He turns the door knob and just as he is about to enter, winks at me.

The soft gesture makes my insides melt and I feel like I'm on cloud 9. I didn't realize I was still standing in front of my room smiling at the door until my phone beeps with notifications of a message from Kath.

I enter my room quickly feeling embarrassed by smiling at the door stupidly even though no one saw me.

I read Kath's message and quickly type in my reply. I had planned to take a long shower but all my plans are thrown out the window since I'm very exhausted so instead I just change into my pyjamas before doing my skin routine. The moment my head hits the pillow I forget everything but the thought of a green-eyed Brit is all that keeps creeping it's way into my mind before I'm finally able to get a good night rest.