Sachiko Mura

Sachiko Mura

Name: Sachiko Mura

Birthday: April 16, 2032

Age: 11

Eye and hair color: dark purple hair and purple-magenta eyes

Team: Guardians

Sachiko is a character in the book Ace of the Guardians! and is the main protagonist.

Physical Description

Sachiko has long dark purple hair, and purple-magenta eyes. Her usual hair style hair style is her left side pulled up into one end, with hair hanging in her eyes, and her ends curled. On occasion, she will accessorize a little, but only if she's willing to. In the beginning of the story she is seen with a quiet exterior and is prone to breaking down her outside character.

Personality

Sachiko always hides her true self from her past in America; she shows her side of being quiet and observant, when in reality, she's extremely childish, forgetful, and loud. She seems to have gotten her whole personality from her mother and family's ways towards her, and brother's continuous love and support. She listens to her brother rather than her mother because he took care of her throughout their time in America.

Favorite and Least Favorites

Sachiko has been seen to not like skirts or many revealing clothes. Like a previous Guardian (AKA, Amu), she has her ear to the ground, meaning she can hear people whispering secrets that they don't want heard, because she is afraid of hearing rumors about herself once again.

History

Sachiko grew up in America with an extremely rough past. Her mother got a divorce shortly she turned four, and considered her older brother her parent rather than her mother (because she got into drinking and such). With this, she doesn't like to talk to much of the Mura's, as they have very high expectations that Sachiko never reached. Because of this, she was casted under her brother's shadow, adding more pressure to her situation. She enjoyed being very silly throughout her early years, but easily got picked on for it. After her mom had gotten a better job opportunity, they packed up and traveled to Japan.

On the night they arrived, her brother, Kirchiro, pushed to see his 'old' sister, as he missed Sachiko's silly side. The words stayed with Sachiko for a few days, resulting in her thinking about her outside character and the character she buried. Soon, she gave birth to Gati and Rhema, which were completely based off her characters.

After going to her first day at Seiyo Academy, she runs into Kiyoshi Nakahara and Kei Miyamoto, the Jack and Queen of the school's 'student council', the Guardians. After an incident between Suzu Mato and her, she's undecided to join the Guardians.

Guardian Characters

Unlike her brother and other children, Sachiko gave birth to two Guardian Charas. Overall, they were based off Sachiko's two opposite characters; her old one and her new one.

-Gati-

Gati is a cat hybrid Chara, with purple a black cat ears and tail. She wears a light purple hoodie, pants, and boots, to represent the comfortable side of Sachiko. She also likes to wear yarn around her wrists to represent bracelets (referring to Sachiko's childlike personality). Gati's eyes are unlike a usual Chara; she has her right eye as a blue cat eye (similar to Yoru's eyes), and her right as a normal Chara's, it being purple. This was to represent the differences Sachiko had all her life. Her Egg design is a dark purple base color, a cat laughing ensigma, and sky blue stars, bright orange clouds, and yellow swirls surrounding the cat face.

Gati was based off of Sachiko's desire to be herself/old self, 'being out there', creative, and unique.

As of chapter 4: Sachiko gave up on the dream Gati was based off of, resulting in her turning into X Gati (and going to Jun Kurosawa).

-Rhema-

Rhema is a princess-like Chara, wearing a mint, light blue, and pink dress and a tiara with a ruby jewel in the center. She has long light lavender hair, and mint colored eyes. Rhema's quiet but observant personality is to represent what Sachiko had become after her past. Rhema is slightly praised becaus of her appearance, and is somewhat an idol to others. Her Egg design resembles her dress; a light blue based, a mint green belt, light pink drape, and her tiara in the center.

Rhema was base off Sachiko's desire to be her new self, praised, skillful, and a role model to others.

Powers

As of now, Sachiko has not shown any powers.

Character Transformations

As of now, Sachiko has not undergone a Chara Transformation.

Relationships

-Family-

• Kirchiro Mura: Sachiko's older brother. Called "Kirchi" by his younger sister, he took care of her most of his life after their parent's divorced and their mother fell into bad habits. He is two years old than her, but still treats her like one of his age. He has his own Chara, and knew Sachiko would be getting one soon, if he mentioned being herself once again.

• Chiyo Mura: Sachiko's mother. Though she fell into the habit of drinking, she tries to mend the five years she lost by bringing her to family functions, never noticing her family's disappointment for her daughter.

• Minoru Kurosawa: Sachiko's father/birthfather. After the divorce, Minoru shortly forgot about his two 'new' children and returned to his other family before his relationship with Chiyo.

• Jun Kurosawa: Sachiko's unknown step-sister.

• Seiichi Kurosawa: Sachiko's unknown step-brother.

Aliases

• Sachi (Kirchiro and Chiyo)

• Sachi-chan (Gati)

• Sachiko (X Gati and Rhema)

• Sachiko-san (Kei)

• Mura-san (Kiyoshi)

• Mura-chan (Miwa)

• Ace (Akihiko and Suzu)

• Imouto (Kirchiro)

Trivia

- Sachiko's name means "happy child" in Japanese, mainly referring to how she used to be pleased with herself and surroundings at one point.

- Sachiko has many ideas for want she wants to be, but she stated a lot when she was younger that she wanted to be an artist.