🤬Please, just shut up🤬

Click the picture to look at it, please. 💕💜

Hope's POV:

As soon as Mr. Saltzman starts to walk off towards his office I turn and walk out the door. I stayed in the back for a reason, easy access to the door, to escape if necessary. I've learned that you always need to be on guard, you never know who or what wants to do to you, so never let your guard down, never get close to anyone, these are the rules, you never break the rules.

Josie's POV:

Dad is done with his speech, I'm scared Lizzie is going to try and talk to me so I stand up and look for Hope, I see her walk out of the room, I feel a need to chase after her but I think she just wants to be alone right now.

Lizzie's POV:

I need to talk to Josie about why she can't hang out with the she-devil. I look over and Josie is already standing, and looking for someone, oh my god if she is looking for Hope freaking Marshall, I will flip out on her. "Josie, what are you doing?" I ask trying not to sound too suspicious. She doesn't say anything, "Josie, hello?" I say, she still says nothing. "The silent treatment huh, okay, two can play at that game," I say crossing my arms. She still says nothing, but this time she walks off towards the door. Whatever, it's fine, I can ignore Josie, this won't be hard. I think to myself.

Hope's POV:

If I can get to my dorm room no one can bother me, I can just pretend like no one is here. I'm sprinting down the hallway at this point, dying to get to my dorm. It's in my sight when I hear, "Hope." The small sweet voice of Josie Saltzman once again, I can't escape her now, she's seen me. I turn around to face her, "yeah?" I say with a smile. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay," she said walking a little closer, by instinct I back up, I quickly regret this decision because she looks hurt. "I'm okay," I say with another fake smile, lie, I say internally. "You sure?" "positive." I say trying to sound reassuring, "Well, ok then if you say so." She says and then turns around walks away. Sorry Josie, but trust me I'm sparing you, you don't want to know what goes on in my head.

.............................................................................

Later I'm sitting on my bed binging "Slaughter Kitchen" on my laptop. I hear a knock at the door, the only person who ever knocks on my door Emma so I'm not quick to get up and answer it, but whoever it is knocks again, and again, and again, and again, until finally, I get up. I walk over to the door, I open it.

  "Hello," I stop mid-sentence, it's Lizzie. "What do you want Lizzie?" I ask annoyed. "I want you to stop stealing my sister, you already steal my dad every chance you get, you can't have my sister too." She said glaring at me.

"Look, I didn't ask your sister to come over to me today, she just did it because she is a kind person," she cuts me off, "you just did it for attention, it's not like you actually have something wrong with you, it's all for attention, and you did it today because you knew that Josie would come over there and help you! See Hope, I can see right through you!" She snapped Sounding so proud of herself as she had just figured the great mysterious Hope Mikaelson.

At this point my blood is boiling, I don't think she realizes I could kill with a snap of my fingers. Just for attention!? Really!? She is such an idiotic stereotypical blonde! "Ok listen, Lizzie, it's not my fault your sister has a heart unlike you, it's not my fault I have severe claustrophobia and Paranoia, along with plenty other mental crap, that makes me "damaged" or whatever, it's not my fault your sister has finally had enough of you being awful to her, and it is not my fault that you are a bad sister!" I say clenching my fists so hard so I don't hex her on the spot.

She stares at me in shock for a second and then is about to say something but I cut her off this time, "and before you say whatever it is you were about to say could you please, just shut up?" I say right before slamming the door in her face.

I hear her huff and puff and then I hear the sound of her heals along the Hallway as she stops off. I'm honestly very proud of myself.

Lizzie's POV:

Oh my god! I can't believe her, calling me a bad sister, I'm a great sister! Josie loves me, sure we get on each other nerves sometimes, but we're sisters, that's what sisters do. I am storming down the hallway, I don't know where I'm going but I'm angry so who cares. I run into MG literally.

"Oh sorry, Lizzie." He says apologetically. "Whatever MG," I say and start to walking again, "you ok Lizzie, you seem," he says following after me. "Choose your next words very wisely MG," I say still walking. "Ok." He mumbles something after that but I don't hear it, I realize where I'm going now, I'm going to daddy's office.

MG's POV:

"Yeah, so Lizzie I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance next week?" I say with my eyes closed because I do that when I'm nervous, I simply close my eyes, but when I open them I see that she halfway down the hall. Maybe next time MG, maybe next time. I say internally to myself. I'm gonna go find Landon and Rafael, see if they got a date yet. And I start trying to find them.

Sorry, this one was kinda short compared to the last one, anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I'll update you as soon as possible. Bye, my fellow HOSIE shippers!

Word count: 1,032