Later Again: At the park

Sayori: *building a sand castle*

Jack, Maria, Braden, Vanessa, And William: *HUGS CINNAMON BUN*

Sayori: *smiles* I wonder why everyone is hugging me?? Maybe....maybe they do care.

Dare #16 from wHyYoUbEnAsTy to Cookie: I dare u to watch le monkey.

Cookie: O-okay...?

Cookie: *sees MC in monkey onesie, and also sees Sayori in a puppy onesie*

Cookie: *watches them in the background*

Sayori: Okay MC! Natsuki has given us a job to do! We have to deliver this letter to Yuri! *pulls out a letter*

MC: Gah!

Sayori: Do you think this might be a love letter?? Cause I think it is!

MC: Gah??

Sayori: Okay MC. Don't tell anyone, but I think Natsuki has a crush on Yuri.

MC: •O•

Sayori: I know right!? I've been looking at Natsuki when she is alone with Yuri and I always see her face blush when she's near her! So, if my theory is correct, I think this letter is her confessing her feelings to Yuri!

MC: Gah!

Sayori: Come on! Let's go see Yuri and give this to her!

MC: Goo!

Cookie: *follows them*

Sayori: Yuri! Yuri!! Me and MC want to give you something!!

Yuri: Hmm? Sayori? W-what are you doing here? A-and with MC too?

Cookie: *Sees Yuri wearing a raccoon onesie*

Sayori: Hey Yuri, sorry to disturb you and your reading.

Yuri: It's okay. I'm just re-reading a Clifford book I read last week, so it's nothing important. Why? Is there something you need??

Sayori: Ah! Well...yes and no. Me and MC are on a mission!

MC: Gah!

Yuri: O-oh? I-if you don't mind me asking, but what is the mission about?

Sayori: Natsuki told me and MC to give you this letter!

Yuri: N-Natsuki!?

Sayori: Mmhm! Here you go! *gives Yuri the letter*

Yuri: Eh!?

Sayori: Anyways, it was nice to business with you. Bye! *leaves with MC*

Yuri: N-Natsuki...gave...me...a letter..? *opens the letter*

The letter: *a bunch of scribbles*

Yuri: ........Eh? W-what? I....I can't read this. Whatever!! Natsuki gave me this letter! I'll cherish this for the rest of my life!! *hugs he letter*

Cookie: *facepalm* I.....I should really get them into school.

Dare #17 from wHyYoUbEnAsTy to Yuri: I dare you to tell a joke about pens.