1

I went back to hostel. It was the weekend. I woke up very late in the morning at 9:00 am. So my friend brought the food from mess for me and I just love her for this caring attitude because the mess closes at 8:00 am itself. The warden was always very rude and strict. I completed my breakfast. Then I was walking and hearing songs in the balcony. I felt like someone was calling me. I heard that sound from the garden. Then I turned to see what was that. I saw a huge bright thing in the small garden in our hostel. I climbed down the steps to check that.

At that time,my friend Shantha shouted at me," Hey Sahana!! Do you remember what day is today?" I replied, "I know Ji, it's your birthday" Then two of my hostel friends wished her and asked her treat. She stared at me angrily. I wished her and walked towards that light.

When I went there, I saw a majestic door there. It was very beautiful. It looked like a door of a very huge palace. I remember that I had only seen such doors in Barbie adventure movies. I was a crazy fan of Barbie even at the age of 19.

When I touched the door knob, the door opened very easily. I walked inside the door. And suddenly my dress got changed. I was surprised and also equally shocked. I started to walk back but the door closed automatically. So I started slowly walking in that magical place.

 So I started slowly walking in that magical place

Why did the door closed??