Naruto Uzumaki x Emotionless! Reader: (Not emotionless...just a tsundere!)

No-ones POV 

Imagine this takes place the day Naruto comes back from training with Jiraya sorta but in modern au.

Sleepily, you got up from your warm and comforting bed.

The sunlight seeped through the still closed windows, making your eyesight blurry as you attempted to peep through your left eye.

"Why's the world awake this early in the morning," You grumbled consistently as you slipped your feet into your fluffy slippers.

Rubbing your eyes, you shifted your weight onto your feet.

Now standing up, you scanned your neat and perfectly cleaned room, eyes settling on your new, ugly uniform. You didn't really mind how ugly it was, you were often described as attractive anyway, people would probably just say you look great or whatever.

You knew no-one from the new school you were to go too, after all, you had already told anyone who was getting ideas to piss off, insults and all with a perfectly straight and serious face.

One person though, one person didn't care how much you called them a baka. Sakura Haruno. She clung to you like tape all the time and as soon as she heard sas- sasu- you couldn't remember his stupid name, but you remembered his moody face too well, anyway, she was infatuated with him, so she insisted she come to the same school as you since he was there.

An annoying pain in the ass.

It's not like you secretly enjoyed her attention or anything.....

As the thought crossed your mind, you coughed it off with a pouty face. You quickly got dressed and set off for your new school.

You weren't wondering about meaningless stuff like new friends or anything as you began your walk there, you thought about how dirty the chairs and tables would be and how cramped the hallways.

You shivered involuntarily at the thought.

You were not  going to enjoy this.

Without realising, you found yourself in the playground of the school, surrounded by different groups of people.

There was already eyes on you.

They were either jealous eyes or awed eyes.

Of course you preferred no eyes at all.

"Wowww, who're you?" You heard a voice too close for comfort.

Turning around with a bored expression, you suddenly felt soft and steady breaths on your face.

You looked at the stranger who was touching noses with you, trying to figure out who he was.

Golden hair? Blue eyes? A huge smile? Oblivious and innocent?

This boy....could he be the infamous Naruto Uzumaki that Sakura hated...? You had joined their school late, so you had missed meeting him, but everyone seemed to remember him when they talked.

Behind him you could see most of the people you had told not to go to the same school as you.....those bakas.

Scold them for that later, (Y/n), for now just focus on the problem in front of you.
You looked at him with a fake strength and calmness to show him he didn't surprise you in the least, but you knew that his strange way of introducing himself had certainly caught you off guard.

His eyes held challenge as they looked at you, you could tell even though you weren't looking directly at him.

Being as close to him as you were you could see every little detail on his face, and were startlingly aware of every movement he made.