When Moon and Sun Collide

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story was inspired by one of my favourite anime and I’m a big fan of ‘Boruto: Naruto Next Generation’ so all the credits was given to the one who created this anime. I just want to say thank you. Kung pamilyar ka or napanood niyo na ang anime na ito siguro mas maiintindihan niyo.

I think my story was worst but trust me sometimes the worst will be the best.

-Lepharious

---

Prologue:

Who are the one who will give light to the crystal moon and its stars?

What is the reason, why is the Moon shine despite of the darkness he has?

The Sun

6 years from now when I took that big scroll and the key to my Father and clone brother. That scroll contains the unco sign of who is my sun. I was 12 years old that time when I decided not to rely on both of them. I mean, to choose my own path and I don't know how so I understand what they are trying to say.

My Father was also like me in his youth living in darkness until he was guided by his friend that became his light so that he can walk into the straight path. He decided to have us and he called me and my brother as the most precious child of him.

So he also wanted to find my Sun that will dispel and totally vanish the darkness inside me. Who will help me to walk in my own orbit as the Moon does. Who will change my fate that destined for me.

Living in darkness doesn't mean I am a bad guy, who do murdering and kidnapping. I am the Moon who living alone without a light. I have a thorn that people might see me as a trash and useless. I want to be an eidolon to some people who live in same darkness at night.

There are so many reason why I am desperately need to find my Sun. And I know that if I found her, she will definitely dispel the darkness inside me, Loneliness, somber, miserable life and even the Melancholy Solemn that I always hear when I am alone.

Uzumaki Minata is my Sun and I’m her Moon
It took years before I met her
There is a sign but no wonders
In many years that I live in this world
There’s only darkness and no light.
Until I met her…

Hatake Mitsuki is my Moon and I’m his Sun
It took years before I knew that I was his Sun
There is no sign but I have wonders
In many years that I live in this world
I was full of love, peace and a laughter.

Until we met each other….

The Sun will dispel the darkness of the Moon,
Loneliness, somber, miserable life and even the melancholy solemn.

That is the most spectacular event will happen

“When Moon and Sun Collide”

***

Author’s Note:

Sorry for some grammatical and typo errors. Anyways, hindi ito ang unang story na isinulat ko pero ito ang unang story na pinost ko dito. I don’t know either haha but this is so precious to me, so treat is as a precious too.

I prepared myself for this one dahil ayokong pumasok sa pinto at hindi ko naman alam kung saan ito patungo.

Thank you at I love you na rin sa nag-babasa nito in advance na rin hehehe.

Shout out sa mga friends ko. Anyways, ilalagay ko na lang kayo sa dedication.

See you sa Chapter one…