The bestfriend of girlfriend?

~~~~~your p.o.v~~~~~

I have two people in my life that battle for me.One is my bestfriend people know her as Demi lovato. I had feelings for her since i was little.I remember meeting her at the park . She was 4 and i was 5 ,my mom brought me to the park.I was playing by myself and this little girl with glasses came up to me.She introduced herself as demetria but she told me that if i called her that i was dead.She told me to call her demi,i introduced myself. We started to chase each other and play in the playground. My mom called me over to her there was a lady sitting by sher.I looked confused at them and i glaced back at demi and she came running over to me."Mommmy,"she called.The lady waved at demi and know i know her as demi's mom."sweetheart this is demi's mom,Mrs . Lovato ,"i waved to the lady and my mom introduced me to her.Demi tugged on my arm and pulled me over to come play.Feom then on we were bestfriends.

Demi also helped me find my girlfriend who i have strong feeling for.She instantly stole my heart other than the part demi kept on lock down.I remember me meeting taylor.Demi was having a sleep over at her house,i was in the corner by myself.I was shy around them and i found myself getting butterflies in my stomach.Demi was talking to one of the girls with brunette hair her name selena.I saw the blonde headed one throwing glaces at me.I felt my cheecks flush and a smile creep on my face.I looked down to the geound untill i saw a pair of slippers. I looked up to be met with taylor's breath taking blue eyes.I smiled at the girl,she introduced herself and i introduced myself.We were talking until we were hit with two pillows.We started to have a pillow fight.I remember that night clear as glass.Taylor called dibbs on me for being her cuddle buddy. I definitely didnt decline at my age i knew that there was something diffrent at me.I stoped listening to boys and payed more attention to girl singers.Demi was 13,taylor 15,selena 13 and i was 14.I didnt get the courage to tell Taylor untill 2 yeats later.I remembered she was 17 and i just 16.She was big in the country indrusty because of her single Tim McGraw. The day was one of the best choices i ever made.I was very wealthy because of my mother she was a famous latina singer.She was constantly on the road and i was home by myself.I bought taylor her favorite flowers and i payed a sky writter to write 'taylor i loved you for so long will you ever be my girlfriend? ' They wrote it right above the walkway to her house.I dressed all fancy and knocked on her door gladly taylor answered.I handed her the flowers and took her where the wrote it and pointed up.She read it with a smile on her face.After she was done she jumped on top of me causing me to fall down,then she kissed my lips and i kissed back.She pulled back and said ,"yes i would but you have to ask me."

I smiled at the blue eyed girl and said,"Taylor will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Of course my dear Y/N"Taylor said.i gave her another kiss.

Now demi is 22,taylor 24,selena 22,and i am 23.Me and taylor have been together for 7 years.Im confused as ever because my bestfriend has been more beautiful than ever.