Breaking Up

As the days dragged on Anna never forgot about Hiccup, she really loved him, and she thought he loved her just as much, she thought. It was the day Hiccup came back and she was so exited she ran right into his arms, but his hug wasn't the same, "What's wrong Hiccup?" "Anna I'm sorry, I'm moving back." "Wait, what? Why?" he sighed "I fell in love with someone els, she's from my home and she trains dragons too! I know you probably hate me right now but I'm sorry, I also have to stay there too, the dragons are crazy! They need me Anna, it's better this way." Anna looked like she wanted to cry but she told her self she could do that inside, so she said, "It's fine Hiccup, your people need you, the dragons need you, don't worry about me. That girl is lucky to have you, we had good times Hiccup I hope your happy now, I really do." she forced a smile and he hugged her clearly not knowing her true emotions "Thanks Anna, good bye and I won't forget you!" and he got his stuff and was off again, this time Anna didn't wait, this time she ran inside all the way to her room and cried, she didn't want to see anyone for long time. Elsa was worried she would shut the world out like she did, she has been hurt to many times that she feared it would happen.