After saying goodby to Felix I made my way to the said river hoping whatever this was would not take up all my time. In fact the nervousity took over my body because I finally found a clue about my situation.

The sun was already up but because of the fog the whole landscape was looking grey and colourless. When I jumped over the rocks near the river I realized that they were even more slippery than before but it was too late. My foot slipped and I fell... into the ice cold water of the river.
Luckily I hadn't hit my head on a rock again but current pulled me under the water and pushed me with the river rapidly. Swimming wasn't exactly one of my talents so I had problems keeping my head over the surface being constantly pushed down. There was a small waterfall ahead, about 2 meters high but I wasn't able to hold onto anything to stop myself.
When I fell I was pushed down into the greenish water mercilessly. Where was the ground and where the surface? I couldn't say.
Not again... I didn't want to drown again. This horrible feeling of cold water filling pushing its way down my throat... my view slowly becoming black.

Suddenly something wrapped itsslef around my arm and I was pulled up in an instant.
My body hit the shore hardly but the stinging pain from lungs numbed every other sensation down.
Did I die again? Would I go back to the future then?

I thought I had already lost my consciousness when I suddenly coughed and out water and with every movement my ribcage hurt even more. It felt like someone stabbed me in the chest but slowly my breath got steadier and calmer.
Someone carefully patted my back to help me regaining my cool and when looking up ahead I realized I wasn't laying at the shore anymore but sitting further away in the grass. My clothes where soaked in the water of the river and my body shivered from the cold.

"Here." Someone behind me put a jacket around my shoulders but I was faster to stand up and flinch back from prince Minho who slowly took the cloth back after just staring at me for a few seconds.

"What *cough* year do we have?" I asked barely keeping my balance and
Minho stood up as well but didn't attempt to come any closer.

"It's still the same year as yesterday. How do you feel? Are you hurt?"
So I hadn't traveled in time any further...
Then this was just an unfortunate accident meaning the fact that Minho stood here in front of me meant... he had pulled me out of the river.

"Don't think I'll thank you for saving me." I glared at him but opposite of what I expected he stayed calm and collected.

"... I told Hyunjin bring you here so I could apologize but then I saw you falling into the river... it is my fault that you even came here so I guess I made up for that by saving you. But what I really need to tell you is that I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday. I felt ashamed of myself when I woke up today and I can't even say why I did that in the first place... perhaps because I had too much to drink."

In his expression there was deep regret but also awkwardness. He must not like apologizing but because his actions had hurt his own pride he was forced to do this.
To be honest I never expceted him to even say one nice word to me so this apology was more than enough for the moment. It wasn't like I'd held what he did against him for eternity... in fact I didn't really care about it anymore.
And if I trusted my intuition then prince Minho was genuine at the moment and he also put his own title as a prince down by apologizing to a subject of his.
At least for that I respected him at the moment.

"Thank you for saving me, prince Minho. I think I might be able to forgive you for now..."

The prince looked up at me his lips curling up into a sad smile.

"Really? What I did is unforgivable... I don't know what happend to me in that moment." Wow... I totally didn't expect him to be able to look so regretful and hurt even though I was the one who was supposed to look like that.
Confidently, I took a few steps closer so I was right infront him again. This guy couldn't be the cruel killer that people portrayed him as... maybe he was just deeply hurt and misunderstood like Hyunjin had indicated before. Right now there was nothing intimidating about him... he simply stood there uncomfortable because of his own mistake and we held eye contact without pressure.
I might never get a moment like this again so I wanted to bring the wall around him down. Maybe we'd even get along after this.