My father kisses my forehead, then he walks down the stairs, and goes near the others. Francesco walks up the stairs and stands beside me.

"I think we've always had a missing piece in the family, and I think all of us felt as if we were just missing something. You are that missing piece that has finally arrived home." Francesco says loud enough so everyone can hear

He also kisses my forehead in a fatherly way then he goes back to the others. Now Riccardo comes up and stands beside me.

"May you always make us proud, and serve the Italian mafia well." Riccardo says then he also kisses my forehead.

Next Luca comes up and stands beside me, and everyone looks surprised by it ; only I don't know why they would be...

"Do you Tori Ferrari swear to put family above all?" Luca asks

"I do." I say realizing how weddingish this all sounds. I'm saying til death so us part, to two hundred men or more.

"Do you swear to protect the family against our enemies?" Luca asks

"I do." I say again honestly

"Do you swear to keep our secrets by the code of silence. The omerta?" Luca asks

"I swear." I reply honestly

"Tori Ferrari, you are now officially a family member in the Italian mafia. May you always stay strong, and prove others wrong."
Luca says then he leans down
and kisses my cheek.

Everyone seems shocked by that too.
Luca then places my arm around his, as he leads me down the last ten steps, and takes me towards Lorenzo, Marco, Diego who are in the corner.

Lorenzo hugs me but it catches me off guard but eventually force myself to hug him back.

"We finally have a sister!" Lorenzo says while doing a playfully fist bump in the air making me smile a little.

Marco says "Welcome to the family Tori."

"Thank you." I reply a little softer than usual

Lastly Diego who doesn't seem like a hugger nods his head and says "Congratulations." with a deep voice that caught me off guard.

So I nod my head back as a sign of respect and say "Thank you!" with a polite smile.

The others seemed surprised he said a word to me but I didn't want to draw attention to it luckily Luca spoke up as he placed my arm back inside his and he said "It's time."

I let Luca lead me with my arm in his to the basement with Lorenzo, Marco, and Diego following behind us.

We get to the basement and I see Pietro who is surprisingly still alive, and hanging up in mid air, but it seems he was beaten worse than what I had done since I'd seen him last.

"To be official in the mafia you have to have your first kill in order to show that you will protect your family." Luca says

Luca hands me his gun which I take.

"You do know how to use a gun right princess?"
Marco asks