Part 12

Hyun Ae's POV

"Here. Thanks." I went to the bay near the park. This is the nicest place for now. Suho was angry, I felt it.

I closed my eyes and shouted Jin's name. He's the one who understands me while my future husband doesn't beleive me.

"I'm so lucky!! Coz' I'm being married to a popular guy that I really don't know!" While I'm shouting I feel teardrops that flowing trough my face.

I started crying and finally, I've decided.

The next morning..

"Hi.. Hyun Ae..." Luhan

I arrived at school to early and Mina was waiting for me.

"My dear Hyuna will get married tomorrow.." Mina

"Don't cry."

She glared at me.. and walked away. I can see the members looking at me. I can feel their eyes on me. I looked at them, Suho wasn't there.

"Is anything alright?" Chanyeol

"Yeah.. You didn't ate with us yesterday evening." Lay

"Suho haven't returned yesterday." Kris

I looked at him.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No.. he's not." Chen

"We thought that he slept in your house." Baekhyun

"Have you called her mom?"

"Yes. We've already called her, but he wasn't there." Kai

"Kris.. can we skip class this day?"

"I think so-" Kris

"Let's find him."

We leaved a note and the twelve of us went to the places that he would go.. At the first place, we went to the park but was not there the last place that we go through was in the place where our first date happened on their safe house near the shore.

"Why are we here?" Sehun

"Our first date happened here.."

The 10 members roamed on the place to find someone while Chen was on my side.

"Don't worry Hyun Ae.. Everything will be alright." Chen

I let a sigh and closed my eyes..

.......

"Bye guys!.. See you tomorrow..if there will be a wedding."

"Don't lose hope noona!! I'll pray for you and Suho hyung." Sehun

"Just rest now, ok?" Kris

They waved at me and say goodbye. I closed the door and looked at my phone in a moment. My wallpaper was Suho and I. We took this picture when we had our date on a cafe. I remember that time..

*FLASH BACK*

"Hey Hyun Ae.. look." Suho

*CLICK*

"YAH! Why don't you ask for it. I don't want stolen shots." 

"But you are beautiful." Then he kissed me on my forehead.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I really missed him. Suho where are you? Why aren't you calling me? Is there gonna be a wedding tomorrow? Or you just find a girl you really love. 

My tears where falling, I'm so tired. I'm tired of being sad these past few days. I really missed him.

The wedding day..

I woke up around 7:19 in the morning and looked straight to my phone. No missed calls or even text from someone. There will be no wedding right? I sit on my bed and was surprised of what I saw...

"Roses??.." There where roses and petals around my bed and my door was opened. I followed where the roses end, it was on the kitchen and there was a letter. I opened it..

"Dear Mrs. Kim, 

       I'm sorry my wife if I made you worry for the past days and for how I acted yesterday. I just received a call from our client so I'm just busy. Ok, this is our day. I want you to be happy and be the queen of this day. Enjoy your breakfast, eat well don't cry. Meet you at Seoul's Garden at 9:00. Goodbye, I love you Hyun Ae. Have a nice day.

                                                                                                                                               Love,

                                                                                                                                               Suho"

This is it! I need to prepare now. But what are we going to do at Seoul's Graden? Is there a surprise waiting for me? But I don't have to expect to much coz' too much can also.. Agh I should prepare for now.

------

FurryRabbit:3

Sorry if I need you to wait for the exciting chapter. XD Stay tuned and vote. :)) THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!