Part 7

I felt a cold air down my toes then I remembered we slept here at the couch.

"Suho..."

"Hmm.." He try to open his eyes but he failed, how cute when he's so sleepy

"Can we sleep at my room?.. It's to cold down here." I try to wake him up

I decided to carry him upstairs. He's to heavy but I'm strong so I can do this. I opened the door and put him on my bed.

"You're to heavy, I'll get some blanket.."

 He was supposed to do this to me, but it's ok. This is my house and my rules. I got a thick blanket then I continued sleeping.

*KRING*

My alarm wake me up. It's seven o'clock in the morning. Since it was saturday..I brushed my teeth and go back to my bed. Suho was still sleeping. How cute. ^///^ I kissed him on his cheeks and go in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After that I ate. I don't want to wake him up maybe his to tired of his schedules... I had a walk after eating and I leaved a note on the table after leaving.

Suho's POV

*KRING*

Hyun Ae's alarm wake me up. I opened my one eye to see Hyun Ae but she went to the bathroom. So I slept again.

*TOOOT* *TOOOT*

My phone was ringing. It was a call from Lay.

"Suho hyung where are you?" Lay

"Why? What is it."

"It's already 7:54." Lay

My soul got shaken that made me up from the bed.

"Sorry. I'll be there, wait for me."

"Ok.." Lay

I really forgot my schedule because of last night. Wait, where's Hyun Ae? Why she didn't go back? I ran downstairs and found a note at the table. She walked for a while? I ate the food and washed my face and also leaved a note. Sorry Hyun Ae but I have to go now. It took me 30 minutes of driving to SM building.

"Good morning Suho hyung!" Chanyeol gave me a bright smile even though I'm late

"Tell me the truth..where did you slept last night." Sehun whispered