Mine (Scar & Carver)

MANXMAN ACTION

CARVER'S POV

Never in my life , I never would of though , I'd be able to get away from my mate.

I literally have just ran from the pack house to the lake around a mile away from it in the woods. My leg feel like jelly now. Bad idea.

Placing my hands on my knees, I breathe heavily.

"You know he will find you?" Ryder says.

"I'm aware Ryder." I reply.

I relax my muscles and stare at the cloudless sky.

The normal weather for Chicago is cold and snowy, but for once , it is quite warm and the sun is out.

I close my eyes and sigh.

I yelp in surprise when strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You though you could get away from me , couldn't you mate?" He whispers in my ear, his tongue grazing over it slightly.

"Well I made you work to find me." I reply tilting my head to the side , giving him more access.

He growls lowly and I move my hand to the back of his head , pushing him down.

His mouth moves down from my ear and to my neck.

I'm using all of my strength to not just tell him to fuck me right here right now.Knowing him he would to be honest.

"Let's go back to the house,shall we?" He asks his grip loosening on my waist.

I nod and he turns me around.

"Hold onto me." He says and I wrap my arms around his neck tightly.

He teleports us back to the pack house before picking me up.

"Why are you picking me up?" I ask as he walks through the doors

"Because I am." He replies and I raise a brow.

He has his poker face on at the moment so I can't tell what he is thinking, he leads us up to a different part of the house which he told me is his own private apartment.

He unlocks the door with his eye scanner and pushes it open with his foot.

He puts me down and closes the door.

Opening my mouth to speak ,he doesn't let me though, before I could he presses his lips on mine.

He spins us around and pushes me against the wall , his tongue moving across my bottom lip , wanting access, I obviously give it to him and his tongue plunges into my mouth.

My grip on his neck tightens and he growls quietly.

His body is pressing against mine and I can feel his bulge against mine.

He pulls back for me to breathe and his eyes are full will lust.

"Scar.." I start and his eyes glow white.

"Yes mate?" He asks , his voice slightly lower , showing Storm was at the surface as his nose skims up my neck.

"I'm ready.." I say, biting my lip.

"Good." He replies before slamming his lips on mine.

Instinctly, I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks away from the wall.

He bites down on my bottom lip and places me down on the kitchen counter before climbing ontop of me.

He pulls back and he stares into my eyes.