Herobrine was lonely

Herobrine started to mine in the cave because many humans mine that cave.
Who are you said the human.
Aaaaaaahhhhhh ghost,ghost,ghost.shout the human
After a few days Herobrine find the grave of her mother.
Mom,why humans scared of me just a grey eyes they scared.said Herobrine while
crying.
I'm just wanted to have a friend like Notch.said Herobrine
All of humans that see Herobrine was so scared,some of humans hurt Herobrine.
In the morning Herbrine was walking and he hear a sound said.
Hi,my name is Anne.said the human
Herobrine was so shock because the eyes of Anne is grey.
Your eyes is grey.said Herobrine
Yes.said Anne
After two years Herobrine and Anne become friends.In the night Herobrine propose.
Will you merry me.said Herobrine
Yes.said Anne
On winter a baby born name Jr,his father is Herobrine and his mother is Anne.
Herobrine find food in the forest,but he din't find food he find her sister in a cage and said my sister what happened to you.
Humans hunt me because of my grey eyes.said Gracie
Grrrrrr humans they are so evil where they live I will revenge.said Herobrine
They arrive in the house of Herobrine.
Who is she.said Anne
She is my sister.said Herobrine
After two years Jr. Was an adult now,Herobrine teach him how to fight against evil creature.He discover a new power the lighting that produce in a stick.After six weeks Gracie have a sick and Herobrine call a doctor to heal Gracie.After one year Gracie died because of sick.
I will revenge.said Herobrine
Herobrine mine in a cave to go in a village to destroy it Herobrine see a plank and he dig it.The lava enter and Herobrine died.Herobrine have a chants to live in Minecraftia.Herobrine make many poisons and he say it to the villager to drink it.The villager drink it and he transformed in to a zombie he eat many villagers and the villager he it transform into a zombie.He make many creatures evil like zombie,ender man,ghast,zombie pig man,skeleton,spider,spider jockey,creeper,ender dragon,magma cube,slime,witch,wither skeleton,wither,cave spider,silverfish,and blaze.