2.Distance Love

Beginne am Anfang

And her to be fiance comes there with one more mock:now come Ragini i will drop you.
Ragini smiles:no no thanks i have my scooty.

He laughs:you are beautiful Ragini.that's the reason i have waited for you for the 2 years.but you are old fashioned.see even my sister is your friend,she is also a doctor but look at her fashion sense.first of all give this scoother to some scrap deakers i am sure you won't get more than 500.
She was hurt but since her nature was like that so she didn't reply anything.
Guy:listen Ragini you are a doctor when you would go to some conference in future would you just take this old scooter and typically old fashioned clothes..and the look you are giving 60's ki heroine lagti ho.
He laughs again with his own comment.

Ragini sits on her scooter and goes.
While he calks her continuously.but she wipes the unstoppable tears.

She directly goes to home.
Her mother was taking the dried clothes.
Janki:Ragini..
She just hug her and cries.
Janki takes her in and asks her:what happened..
she was crying.and janki makes her sit.
Ragini:maa..am i old fashioned?
Janki smiles:who told you this?
Ragini silently cries.janki wipes her tears.

Ragini: I didn't get much time to look for the fashion..i had one aim in my mind to fulfill dad's last wish.if someone is simple then is it their fault?
Janki wipes her tears:if you were old fashioned then today you would have not been a doctor neither you would be independent.you would have kept yourself inside the home.it is some people's thinking's seeing appearance they judge too early.
Ragini:what if he judges me after marriage too!!
Janki:that means Rahul told you this?
Ragini bends her head.
Janki: Ragini it means he dominated you...i will inform this to dada ji..
Ragini held her hand:no maa dada ji is happy about this..
Janki:you be quite..i really did not like him but was quite but not anymore.if he does something like this after marriage then you will not even say then..i know about you. You are independent it's very less to find girl like you, it's not that he is the last choice.if you are single for rest of the life also no problem but I won't let you suffer in such relations.

Janki calls to Rajesh who was sitting tensed outside the garden.
Rajesh picks the call:haan bahu!
Janki:papa..i wanted to discuss you something.if possible then please do come early as possible!
Rajesh:what happened bahu?
Janki: it's something serious!
Rajesh:okay then i will come now!

Amit:what happened Raju?
Rajesh: I don't know..bahu ne abhi ghar bhulaya hai..
Amit:did that useless guy's family came?
Rajesh: don't call him useless.you would get me heart attack some day saab ji.
Amit:something like that is not permitted to you as i am the boss!
Rajesh tapers his eyes at him and nods his head in utmost annoyance.

After sometime..

Sanskar was sitting in deep thoughts of what he gonna do?
He said to meet Rajesh's grand daughter.
He opens his phone only to find a message only to get regrets and guilt.

*Now you might be thinking what is this regret and guilt...?*

Here Rajesh reach home and Janki when he enters home:papa..we won't get Ragini married to that guy Rahul!
Rajesh:whatt??
It seems God is calling his soul from all the sides!

Rajesh:but why bahu what happened?
Janki then explains him about whatever Ragini told her.
Rajesh also felt it was wrong.

Janki: he had an attitude I didn't like a little!
Rajesh:what now?
Janki:if not this we will have some other relation.it's not that it's necessary to get her married instantly slowly we will..

Rahesh interrupts:Amit saab ji have asked Ragini's hand for Sanskar.
Janki looks on.

After 2 days..